Chapter 19: Sick

I KNOW I SAY ILL UPDATE FASTER LIKE EVERY TIME I UPDATE BUT IVE JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND MATHS AND UGH IDEK

OH WELL

(BY THE WAY, IMOGEN IS 20, I DONT THINK I MENTIONED IT SO YEAH WOOPS. BOTH IMOGEN AND NIALL ARE 20 KKKK)

SONGS:

UNDER THE GUN BY THE KILLERS

ROBBERS BY THE 1975

WAITING FOR LOVE BY PINK

SUMMER BY CALVIN HARRIS

HIGH FOR THIS BY THE WEEKND

CARS AND CLOTHES AND CALORIES BY BLACK BEAR

-----------------

Imogen's POV

-----------------

Another rush of nausea passed through my stomach and shot up my body, causing me to break a sweat as I rolled back onto my knees and buried my face in the toilet. After spilling every thing I had in my stomach, and dry retching a few times, I wiped my face with a cold face washer. I heard the faint noise of bare feet slapping against the bathroom tile as I fell back into the wall besides the toilet.

"Babe?" I forced my exhausted eyes open to see Niall dressed in only his boxers with a confused and worried look. I groaned a little and he shook his bed hair out of his face, falling to his knees and placing a hand on my forehead. "Holy shit, you're burning up."

"Must've eaten something," He pressed the back of his palm on my forehead. "Didn't agree with me..." I muttered. I leant into his cold hand, the cold was somewhat soothing, but it didn't take the revolting sick feeling in the back of my throat away.

"Do you wanna take off your jumper?" He asked as he stood back up to wet the face washer again.

"Mhm.." I mumbled. He sat back down next to me and tugged the bottom of my black jumped over my head. He tossed it back into the bedroom, tucked my hair behind my ears and began lightly dabbing the cool cloth at my red face. "Time?"

"7:15."

"Oh, no, I'm so sorry I woke you up." I moaned, leaning my head to the side.

"I don't care, I don't want you to be sick, your dad is leaving in two days and he wanted to spend the day with you tomorrow." Niall grabbed a hair tie from the bench and pulled my sweat drenched hair out of my face before securing it in a loose bun.

"He's already up?"

"Yeah, I heard him in the kitchen."

"Okay. Can you-" I was barely able to finish my sentence before bile rose in my throat. I leant back over the toilet and clutched the seat. My throat burned as I choked and gasped for air. Niall ran his fingers up and down my back soothingly.

"I'll go get you some water and sick tablets. Do you want any food?"

"No thanks."

He kissed my forehead and rushed out of the bathroom. My mouth reluctantly opened and I held onto the toilet seat for dear life.

-----------------

NIALL'S POV

-----------------

Instead of waking up to Imogen sleeping peacefully in my arms, I woke up to an empty spot beside me and vomiting noises from the bathroom. She was slumped on the freezing cold tile floor next to the toilet. She was as pale as a ghost but when I felt her forehead she was boiling hot. I pulled on some trackies and jogged into the kitchen to find Wes putting a pot of coffee on.