Chapter 4. So Beautiful

SORRY I'VE TAKEN SO LONG TO UPDATE GOD I'VE BEEN SO CAUGHT UP IN THINGS IM SO SORRY OMFG god I'm so lazy.. here you go enjoy.

-Rachelle xx

=============================================================

Imogen's POV

The boys and i had already had breakfast, i had said my goodbyes to them, exchanging hugs and phone numbers. Niall was being a sweetheart and driving me to work. Luckily I bought a spare change of clothes because it was freezing! I was wearing my new blue ripped jeans, tight black shirt and over my shirt I wore a dark green and black check shirt which flapped loosely in the wind. I decided on leather converse since it was just work. I threw my hair into a messy bun and added a hint of mascara. Niall was taking my bags home to his house when he left, which would probably be never.

"NIALL IM READY!" I yelled out as I jogged down the stairs.

Bad mistake running down the stairs, right when I got to the bottom I slid on the soft carpet and bounced the rest of the way down on my butt, I somehow managed to crash right into Zayn who just HAD to be carrying hot coffee. He fell over me, spilling the coffee in my hair and landing with a thump.

"UM OW." Zayn complained as he rubbed his hip. I turned around and looked at him with my biggest death stare.

"EW IT'S IN MY HAIR ZAYN!" I yelled, I was angry but I couldn't help giggle at Zayn who was almost in tears from laughing at my state.

Louis flew from around the corner, followed Harry, Liam and finally Niall. A cheeky smile plastered itself on to Louis' face.

"STACKS ON MIDGE!" He squealed before diving onto me.

The weight increased more and more until I started making that dying whale noise you make when you've been squished by five full grown boys!

"Alright guys get off I have to go to work!" I pleaded. A long sigh escaped my lips when the weight was lifted from me. I reached for Niall's hand as he pulled me up without any effort and pecked my lips.

"Okay let's go babe." He said leading me out.

"GOODBYE BOYS, ILL SEE YOU SOON!" I shouted out.

"BYE MIDGE, BYE, BYE, BYE!" A loud response exploded from the living room.

I stepped through the open door looking around for Niall. He wasn't in the car or in the house. I walked out a bit further calling out his name.

"BOO!"

"AH!!" I squealed at Niall whose face was full of excitement.

"Niall! Damn you!" I yelled walking towards the car laughing. I got in the warm car as fast as I could to get out of the horrible wind. Niall jumped in besides me and caught me in a sweet and surprising kiss.

"I'm so glad you had a good time Midge, you have no idea how much that means to me." He smiled, kissing me again before we took off down the road.

--------------------------------------------------------

The dinging of another customer coming into the cafe was giving me a headache. I slowly made my way around the tables and chairs, sweeping up other people's mess. A silent groan escaped my chapped lips as a ding rang through the half empty cafe.

"A coffee to go please, no sugar."

"Sure thing sir. That'll be $3.45."

The old man handed over the money and left with his coffee. I turned around to put the money in the counter and stole a quick glance at the clock. It read 4:15, quitting time! I loosened my dirty apron and threw it over the washing basket. As I made my way for the back door with my keys, phone, purse and bag when my phone started beeping. The caller I.D was Liam. Why was he calling me?