Chapter 18: Wes Fuller

hey guys, this chapter is gonna be short so there's nothing big in it, just stuff about Imogen's dad, her and Niall, Niall meeting her dad etc.

also, I just posted a story I've been writing for my English Enhancement class because people have been telling me its really good etc so I thought id give it a shot doing a story that's non fanfic related. Its called So, Why Are You In Here? check it out!

SONGS:

MISS ATOMIC BOMB BY THE KILLERS

DISCONNECTED BY 5SOS

TRESSPASSING BY ADAM LAMBERT

THINGS WHAT I HAVE DONE BY THE KILLERS

Xo

--------

"Fast and Furious, never gets old." My dad grinned, clapping his hands at the credits on the small screened hotel tv.

"Never." I agreed.

Dad finished of the last of the popcorn in the bowl resting between us and flicked off the now blank tv screen. He dusted off his hands on his jeans and stood up, stretching towards the roof.

"We better get ready to go, kid, it's 2:00pm now, we gotta be at the airport by 2:45 at the latest."

We had spent the past couple of weeks in Perth, eating out every night except for Tuesdays and Thursdays because the hotel had old Jackass episodes on every week. Today we were going to London so he could see my new home and stay there with me until he has to leave. He's also very eager to meet Niall.

Niall and I are totally back to normal. We've been speaking to each other every day and our relationship has never been better. I made my way into my room of our little flat and grabbed my suitcase and carry on bag. I already had everything packed before I went to bed last night, I really couldn't wait to see Niall again.

I rushed into the bathroom to double check my hair and outfit, even though it was going to be a long flight I still wanted to look nice for my boyfriend whom I haven't seen it two weeks. I was wearing dark blue high waisted shorts, brown caterpillar boots, a plain white shirt and a burgundy/pink flannel shirt. I left my hair natural and wavy, applying a tad of lipstick and tinted moisturiser.

Dad and I quickly piled into the waiting taxi at about 20 past and got to the airport in just over 10 minutes. Customs was a blur of bags and papers and voices telling us where to go and what to do, but we somehow got onto the plane before anybody else. Dads Navy stuff was all packed away with the suitcases; he didn't bring anything on the plane because he just sleeps the whole time, no matter how long the flight is.

And that's exactly what he did. I was practically shaking in my seat, Niall was picking us up from the airport as soon as we landed, he'll be waiting for me with open arms. I was completely as ease, not a care in the world as I spent the whole flight listening to The Killers while my dad snored away beside me.

'Miss Atomic Bomb

Makin' out, we've got the radio on

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone,

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone..'

------------------                                                                                                                                             NIALL'S POV                                                                                                                                            -------------------