Chapter 6. The Eventful Night.

Howdy yallllllll I've been really getting into this story and I'm really enjoying writing this. I want to give credit to my friend Mia, who plays Mia in this story. Her wattpad is

miajpantalon. Read her books, they're amazing! Much love ❤ -Rachelle xx

---------------------------------------

Imogen's POV It was about a half hour until I finished work for the day. There weren't very many people in the cafe. I had nothing to do, I'd already mopped, swept, wiped and washed. By the time i had finished, the cafe was empty. Currently, I was sitting down, reading Looking For Alaska with a nice caramel coffee to my side. Looking For Alaska is an amazing book, John Green is probably my new idol! Since I did want to be a writer, I thought I'd read his books and get some ideas. Right now I was reading the part when Alaska and Miles spend thanksgiving together. Ding! The door creaked open and slammed shut. I lazily pulled my legs off the chair and sat up properly, carefully placing my book on the coffee table. I stood slowly, smoothing my short apron over my high waisted jeans and made my way back towards the counter to serve whoever came in. Just as I was about to open the gate to get behind the counter, my vision went black. Someone's hand was covering my eyes and the other was wrapped tightly around my waist. My instincts kicked in as I quickly elbowed whoever it was in the stomach. My vision came back and I swiftly grabbed the hand around my waist, twisting it as I turned around. When I saw who it was I instantly let go, covering my mouth.

"NIALL!"

I just hit Niall and got him onto the floor! There my boyfriend lay, on the floor, writhing in pain. I couldn't help but giggle. I kneeled down on the floor running my fingers through his hair, hands covering my mouth to stifle the laughs.

"Niall are you okay?!" He just groaned in response. His eyes were shut tightly, he clutched his stomach, groans repeating over and over again. After a moment I was on the floor crying of laughter, clutching my stomach just like Niall.

"Niall! I'm so. Sorry. Oh my. God!" I yelled in between laughs. Eventually Niall sat up, breathing evenly.

"And here I was worried about you not being safe on your own." Niall sighed, a grin crept along his red face. He rubbed his stomach again before standing up slowly.

"Okay so now you know never to do that ever again!?" I squealed, placing my hand over my chest. My heart beat was amazingly fast, it feels so crazy when you have your hand over your heart, feeling it beat, and you can somehow hear it too.

"Believe me I will NEVER EVER do that again." Niall's accent rung around the empty coffee house. My giggles started up again, they carried on until I started crying with laughter. By the time I managed to stop, I started again and Niall was giving me a strange look. I knew he was trying to make me laugh even more, he had one eyebrow up, one down and a weird pedo-ish grin.

"Niall, I hate you, stop!" I ordered sternly. He walked up to me, just looking at my face. His own, expressionless. Niall's arms slowly wrapped around my waist, my hands found his hair and he kissed me. Softly, passionately, sweetly. After a few minutes of making out, I remembered where we were. We pulled away, but our foreheads remained attached.

"Hey I was thinking, how about we all go out to dinner? All you boys, the girls so I can finally meet them and I can bring Mia for Harry." I told Niall, standing up and pulling him up with me.

"Yeah sure, sounds good. Ill text the boys and you give Mia a call?" He asked.

"On it." I yelled, walking back to the counter and whipping out my phone. Mia answered on the second ring.

"Hello?" Mia asked.

"Hey! It's Imogen. Niall and I were wondering if you'd like to come out for dinner with us."