Chapter 1

I always thought that when I got bigger I would be excited, but this shit sucks. I feel like a hot air balloon, All my clothes are too tight, and I'm exhausted everywhere I go.

"Come on Flo," Layne says. We are at the doctors office again to check on my baby.

"You can't keep up because you are always day dreaming," he says. "The doctor called you back." We go into the back and just like before I roll my leggings down my belly and lift up my shirt. I had to take my bell ring out and my nipple rings because those guys were getting super sore. She runs the cool gel on my belly and I shiver. You think after five months I would be used to this but I'm not.

"Alright Ms. Chandler it looks like oh my,"the doctor says and I start to panic.

"What what's wrong?" I say worried.

"It seems like another heart beat is present in the sonogram," he says.

"Oh my god the baby has two hearts," Layne says and I literally want to smack him.

"Not exactly. This isn't the father right," the doctors teases and I laugh and shake my head.

"Good um son that means there are two babies. ," he says showing me other baby

"Oh this is amazing I mean I thought I was having a baby now I'm having babies," I say.

"It is great. You still don't want to know the sex," he asks.

"Well I do but I'm waiting for my boyfriend to return next week so he can find out with me," I say.

"Okay well I will see you in two weeks," he says. "I've just sent your results to the 3D printer you can pick them up out front and come back in two weeks," he says. Two weeks Harry will be back next week and hopefully he will be here for the next apartment.

"Thank you," I say. We pick up the sonograms and drive down to my art studio. I go inside and I see my mother. I quickly put on a mask and hard hat and vest before entering so I don't get hurt.

"Baby bird why are you in here again," my mother asks.

"Because I can't stand staying at home all day while I know magnificent things are happening here," I say.

"Very funny darling but you aren't staying long the smells in here aren't good for the baby," she says.

"Speaking of the baby it isn't just the baby anymore; it's the babies," I tell her and she turns to me with a smile.

"Twins. Yep I got two hellions," I say with a laugh.

"That's great honey you should tell Anne you know she is going to go buy stuff for one and then be devastated when there isn't anything for the other," my mom says and I laugh.

"Yeah I'm gonna tell her," I say.

"Are sure you don't want to get a bigger place," my mom asks.

"No mom it's too much I'm four months away from giving birth to two babies I don't have time to move and plus if I move I want it to be into a house with Harry. He will already be upset when he finds out he didn't know, but if he thinks I picked up and moved away to a house that's like saying I'll do this on my own and he will be furious," I say.

"You're right so explain how you want to do things," my mom says.

"so I was thinking since I took all my art stuff out of the closet I can just put my clothes back in there and then I'll move my bed on top of the hanging closet since it was supposed to be for my bed anyways and then I'll turn my bedroom into the twins room," I say.