Chapter 6

Joseph is going to be played by Romeo Beckham

Harry POV

I walk through my dads building. I see he has renovated.

"Good morning Mr. Styles," the receptionist says. I give her a quick nod and walk to my fathers personal elevator. It quickly shoots up to the top floor. While I'm waiting I think of Flower and what she could be doing at the moment she has a doctors appointment Wednesday and I'm making it my number one priority to be there. I'm so worried about her and the boys and wondering if something will happen that I don't hear the elevator open. I snap out of my thoughts quickly. I enter the pin to go inside my dads office.

"Son about time you got here," my dad says not even looking at me.

"Yes I'm here. Now what is it you wanted," I say.

"Why such a rush Harry? You have someone waiting on you back home," he says sarcastically.

"More than someone actually. My girlfriend and my sons," I tell him.

"What do you think you're a man now because you have kids," he snaps.

"No," I admit honestly.

"Good cause don't ever think for a second you are. You're nothing and the decision you have decided to make, makes you even less than nothing," he tells me.

"You didn't allow me to finish," I say. "I'm not a man because I have a pregnant girlfriend and kids on the way. I'm a man because I'm there to stay and support my family like a man does," I say. "Good day dad I am going to set up my conference area and don't be late. If you're late you're wasting my money and time is money," I give him a sarcastic smile. His face is full of anger but I ignore him. I didn't come here to fight my father. I came here to establish where we stand and let him know who is boss.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Flower

"Alright you guys class dismissed. Work on your sketchbook tonight and don't forget expression not perfection," I say and the kids get up. Layne walks in after he has locked the doors.

"Hi," I say.

"Hey we have a problem," he says.

"What is it?"

"That kid, Joseph," he says. "His parents have been coming to get him every night still and I had to take him home yesterday. They also haven't paid for the last two weeks I was just going to deduct it out of my check. I want to the kid to be able to attend class I feel bad for him," he tells me. "I also noticed that he's been wearing to same clothing over and over again a bunch of times a week."

"I had no idea why didn't you tell me," I say. I walk into the waiting room and see Joseph sitting there on the sofa.

"Joseph," I say and he looks up at me and smiles.

"H-hi M-Ms. Fl- Flower," he stutters.

"Where are your parent sweetie," I ask him.

"Mommy hasn't been home in s few days and Alan says he doesn't have time to pick me up. I told Layne that I would walk, but he never lets me leave," he says.

"He isn't supposed to sweetheart someone has to drop you off and pick you up. Your parents sign you in and out," I tell him.

"Oh well I walk here and so I have to walk home. I paid for class with money I saved up," Joseph tells me.

"So who signs him in Layne," I ask already knowing the answer and Layne turns away.