Chapter 7

Harry POV

My flight landed thirty minutes ago and Flower is not here to pick me up, so I had to take a taxi. I pull up in front of my apartment building and get out. After I take out my bags and top to driver I walk inside. The elevator takes all of two minutes to get to our apartment. When I grab the door handle its unlocked.

"She never locks the fucking doors," I say to myself. The house is in place so we haven't been robbed. I see flower laying on the couch resting peacefully and beside her I see another small child that I do not recognize. It's noon now the two of them should be up.

"Flower," I say and shake her slightly.

"Hmmm," she hums in her sleep but does not get up.

"Flower wake up," I say again. This time she opens her eyes to perk up at me.

"Harry," she says.

"Yes baby it's me," I say.

"What are you doing here," she asks.

"My flight landed an hour ago. You know the one you were supposed to pick me up for," I say.

"Shit. Joseph and I stayed up all night watching movies and I didn't set an alarm," she says.

"Joseph is the kids name," I say.

"Oh um yes this is him," she says and motions to the still sleeping child. The kid is very handsome I guess for a young age, but he looks a bit under fed. His body looks skinny and bony from what I see and he is covered in fresh and fading bruises.

"Who is he," I ask. She goes into a story about him being basically an orphan and his mother leaving him and what not.

"We have to keep him Harry," she says.

"Keep him? Where?" I whisper shouts tying not to wake him.

"Somewhere. I don't know maybe we can go ahead and start looking for a house, but he's staying," she says.

"So you're adopting him," I say and she shakes her head.

"So you're literally just going to keep him like some stray animal Flower. It doesn't work that way. This is illegal," I snap.

"I don't care. I care a lot about Joseph. We can afford to take care of him," she says.

"You do realize that you are two months from having twins right," I say sarcastically.

"One month and Yeah so. Joseph could be a lot of help Harry please," she begs. "I'm not arguing about this. He is staying Harry." My blood is boiling at her declaration, but I don't say anything. I think she senses my anger because she slowly gets up trying not to wake the boy. I notice her belly has gotten bigger since I left. She wraps her arms around my neck and sits on my lap.

"I can't put him in foster care Harry he could end up with bad parents," she says and I sigh in defeat.

"He can stay for now until we figure something out," I say and she kisses my cheek.

"I love you," she says.

"I love you too," I say and place my hand on her belly.

"We should really start house hunting," she says.

"Yeah I'm pretty much settled at the business and you're doing well at the studio. I think we can," I say.

"Great I'll give my mom a call now so she can get started," she says. "Will you make breakfast?"

Even though I'm a bit jet legged I say yes. "Anything for you darling," I say and she smiles and runs off to call her mom. I hope we can handle this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~