Chapter 3

"Ms. Chandler it's great to see you again," Doctor Anders says. "And you must be dad; it's nice to finally meet you," she says to Harry. Harry looks like he wants to shit himself. He takes his place beside me and grabs my hand.

"What's wrong,"I ask and push the loose curls from his face.

"I want girls," he says and smirks.

"And to think I thought you were actually nervous about something," I say and roll my eyes.

"Alright so after all this waiting you are finally wanting to know the sex," she asks.

"Yes," Harry and I say at the same time. She giggles and puts the gel on my belly.

"Shit feels like an iceberg," I whisper to Harry. He has my hands against his lips as he watches the doctor.

"That looks like lube," he whispers in my ear and I giggle. The doctor then grabs the tool thingy and rubs it over my belly and I see the two little fetuses. She zoomed in on one.

"So there's baby A and that's the heart beat," she says. Harry eyes are focused on the screen.

"And you see that little dangly thing there. That means it's a boy," she says.

"Of course I'd know that dangly thing anywhere," Harry whispers and I pinch his hand.

"And here we have baby two and there is thw heartbeat," she says and she zooms in on another little boy part.

"Two boys," she says. "Congratulations." I look over at Harry and he has a big smile on his face.

"Not disappointed they aren't girls," I say.

"No I'm just happy to be a daddy to two healthy babies," he says.

"I've noticed that you have the eye pigmentation disorder Flower and I wanted you to know that it is hereditary and can be found in one or both of the twins, but no blindness or anything just the unique different eye colors," she tells me.

"Yeah I figured that would happen my little twin sisters both have it," I say. "It's a disorder on my side of the family."

"It's beautiful," Harry says.

"You've got a great boyfriend here with you," she says.

"He's alright," I say as we follow her out. We go up front and get the 3D sonograms.

When we get to the car Harry opens my door so I can get in. We get inside and the car and Harry turns the radio on and starts singing.

"Gravity is working against me...and gravity wants to bring me down..."

My belly immediately starts to jump and the twins start kicking.

"Haz turn the radio down," I say. He does so and stops at the light. I grab his hand and put it on my belly.

"Keep singing," I say.

"Gravity has taken better man than me and how can that be..." He stops when he feels the kick and smiles. The lights changes and he pulls off, but leaves his hand on my stomach.

"That is crazy," he says. His hand is still on my belly as the twins kick.

"It actually hurts a bit," I say. "Not bad, but it gets annoying."

"Alright you hellions stop annoying mummy," Harry says in a deep demanding tone and I laugh. He pulls into the parking garage of his building and we go inside. Today I get to spend the day hiring employees for Styles Inc. and I'm not really thrilled about it, but I will do anything to take some of the load off Harry. The dark circles under his eyes get darker and darker everyday and I know he's losing sleep, so I am willing to help him.