Chapter 15

Harry and I had a long night. If I being completely honest it was amazing and much needed. We had sex at least three times that night and afterward we laid awake naked admiring one another and talking. This was something we hadn't done in a while.

I woke up the next morning and slipped on my robe quietly so I don't wake Harry . I peak in the twins room and see that they are both still sleeping as well. I go downstairs into the kitchen and begin to make breakfast. I turn the on the radio a little so that I and into while I prepare the food. I blended the boys up some different fruits for their baby food and put it in some containers to keep it cold until they wake.

I then begin making Harry his omelet and I pop some bagels in the toaster and cover them in cream cheese. I put some fruit in a bowl and add some yogurt to dip it in. Lastly, I fry a few pieces of bacon and when everything is finished I put it on a tray. I get Harry his shot of wheat grass juice that he drinks every morning and a glass of orange juice. I then carefully creep into the room. I sit the tray on the bedside then crawl onto the bed and caress my beautiful man.

I peck down his cheek and move the hairs from his face. He rolls over onto his back and I straddle him. I kiss all over his neck and run my hands down his chest.

"Hmmmmm," Harry hums.

"Good morning baby," I say.

"Good morning," he says. His voice is thick and raspy just like I like it.

"I made you breakfast," I say.

"I would rather eat something else first," he says. I feel his length hardening beneath me and grind down against him. He flips me over and I am instantly lying beneath him. He unties the straps to my robe and begins kissing my stomach.

"Hurry before the boys wake," I say in between moans. His lips are instantly on pussy and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Oh my god," I groan. He continues to suck and lick me. I start to lose control but Harry won't let me. He spreads my legs and uses his member to get his head wet. He teases me before ramming himself into me.

"Ohhh fuck," I scream. Harry's hand quickly covers my mouth to quiet my moans.

"I'm going to fuck you hard and you're going to be quiet. If the boys wake I won't let you cum do you understand," he snaps and I no.

"Say it," he slams into me again and my eyes roll back again.

"Yes daddy please just fuck me," I say trying to keep myself together.

He pulls out and I turn over my stomach. He inserts me once again and I arch my back.

"Oh daddy pull my hair," I moan. He continues ramming in and out of me using my hair as leverage. He slaps my ass hard so many times I lose count.

"Ahhhh fuck," I feel my self release around his hard cock. My legs shake and my body gives out but Harry grabs me so I don't collapse. My orgasm hits so hard I feel like I can't breath. Harry keeps going and so does my orgasm. I try to ride it out but I feel it becoming to much.

"Oh st- stop I cant," I cry. Harry quickly pulls out and I fall onto the bed. Harry's leans against the head board and motions for me to sit on his lap and I do. When I slide down on his Cock I whimper.

"Come on baby ride me," he says in between groans. I wrap my arms around his neck and he holds me close as I bounce and grind on his cock.

He slowly starts to match my movements And my Moans get loud once again. I can feel myself building up again and it becomes unbearable.

"Hold it," Harry says because he knows I'm close.

" I can't ," I say in between moans as another wave of pleasure hits my body. Harry picks up his pace as he gets close.

"Come for me baby girl," Harry says and just like that I fall apart in his arms. I lose control of my body and I feel Harry release into me. Harry rides out his orgasm as do I. When we both finish I fall off of Harry's body onto the bed and lay there useless. Harry grabs his breakfast tray and eats. He feeds me as well and we talk. After we finish our food we lay in bed until Harry he hears The boys saying daddy on the baby monitor.

"Bring them downstairs I'll get their food out," i say. I try and sit up and my legs literally shake. Harry smirks at me and I roll my eyes.

"You rest mama daddy's got this," he says and slides his boxers up his legs. He quickly brushes his teeth and the boys start to cry.

"Daddy's coming," he says walking down the hall.

"Jebs is red, Sebs is blue," I shout to him about their baby food.

"Got it," he says and heads downstairs. After they disappear I turn back over and go to sleep. Harry wore me out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I come downstairs dressed in my underwear and one of Harry's oversized sweaters that falls mid thigh on me. My hair is up in a messing bun and I have my glasses on because I have run out of contacts.

When I get downstairs I see the boys sitting in their play pin playing while Harry is on the couch working on his laptop. He is there in just his plaid pajama pants and his glasses. He has his one headphone in and is in the phone with a business cal He looks so good when he is working. I could go another round with him right now. Joseph is seated beside him watching.

"Boys," i say quietly not to disturb Harry. As soon as they hear my voice everyone turns their attention to me.

"Mummy," Joseph says. His accent is getting stronger and stronger everytime he visits Anne's.

"Hi my love," I say as he wraps his arms around me. I kiss his soft forehead and ruffle his hair.

"How was the sleepover," I ask.

"Good everyone loved it. I'm going to be one of the coolest kids in school for the next couple of weeks," he says and I laugh.

"You're already too cool," I admit and he giggles. My babies begin to whine for me to pick them up and move quickly. I pick them both up and put one on each hip.

If it's one thing I have learned it's that twins make you strong. At first it was hard for me to carry them both but now I do it with ease. They wrap their arms around my neck and lay their heads in my chest.

"Hi my babies," I say looking down at them. I continuously kiss their heads. I sit down in the couch beside my family. Harry wraps his arm around me after he finishes up his phone call.

"Wednesday at four o'clock. I've got it," he snaps and hangs up the phone. He slams the laptop closed and puts it on the table in front of us.

"You've got to be nicer to your employees honey," I say.

"If they would do their damn job-"

"Swear jar," Joseph interjects.

"Sorry love," he says. "If they would do their jobs I wouldn't get so frustrated with them all the time."

"You're just a control freak perfectionist," I say.

"Exactly my way or no way," he says and kisses my cheek. Jeb reaches out for Harry and Harry picks him up instantly.

"Traitor," I say when he hugs Harry tight.

We spend the remainder of the day with our kids.

Hi guys I'm back in action trying to update more. This is a short quick chapter. I'll try and update again soon... BIBLE!