Chapter 13

4 Months Later

I hear the baby monitor go off first, but Harry jumps up.

"I've got it princess you sleep," he kisses my forehead.

"Hey daddy's boys," I hear Harry say in the monitor. I hear the faint sound of him singing before i drift back off to sleep.

Harry POV

"You guys want some breakfast huh," I ask my sons. Sebastian looks up at me smiling, while Jeb continues to cry begging for me to pick him up.

"What's wrong little man," I ask as he cries.

"Mmmm ma," he babbles.

"You want mama," I say. He continues to cry as I carry him down the hall to Flower. When I peak in she is laying down sleeping.

"Hey baby someone wants you," I say. Jeb begins to cry again and say ma.

"Come here mommy's baby," she says and he practically jumps in her arms and goes back to bed.

"Where is Sebastian," she asks.

"He's gonna downstairs with me to watch TV. He is wide awake playing as always," I tell her.

"Okay thank I love you," she says and puckers her lips.

"Love you more and you little man," I say and kiss my beautiful girlfriend and child.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Flower POV

Both of my boys are in their high chairs eating lunch while I make myself a sandwich. Harry left for work an hour or two ago and took Joseph to school.

"Grammy Anne is coming over in a bit to watch you guys," I say. They smile and laugh at me. I sit down and snap pictures of the boys and send them to Harry while he is at work. After the boys eat I change their clothes and lay them down for a nap. A knock at the door makes me go down stairs.

"Hey biiiitc-"

"Shhhh the boys are asleep," I tell him.

"You're no fun since you have become a mom," Layne teases and I roll my eyes.

"I have work to do," I tell Layne.

"Well come on let's go," Layne says.

"We have to wait for Anne idiot," I say.

"They are sleep let's go-"

"I can not leave my kids alone," I snap.

"They won't even know you're gone," he jokes and I laugh. A few minutes later Anne shows up. I remind her that I will pick up Joseph.

At the studio I teach a few classes and once my students are all gone I paint some of my own portraits. Joseph gets to the studio at about 3:30 when Layne picks him up.

"Mommy," he says and hugs me.

"Hi my love," I say. I proceed to ask him how was school etc and he tells me.