Chapter 11

I woke up around eleven Saturday morning. I rolled over to the bedside where Harry sleeps and it was empty.

"Harry," I shout think maybe he is in the restroom, but I get no answer. I get out of bed in my sports bra and underwear and put on my robe and tie it.

I walk down the hall to the steps and go to Joseph's room.

" Jay," I say and I get no answer. I even check his bathroom and find nothing. I peek inside the twins room and see that it's just as empty as before. When I reach the living room and kitchen and find no one I'm a bit worried. I pick up the phone and call Harry; it goes straight to voicemail. I call Joseph; it goes to voicemail. Then I proceed by calling Layne, My parents, Gemma, Anne and Robin, and even my brothers, but no one answers. I glance over to the counter and see a note. I quickly it.

"By now,
You have searched the entire house, called our entire family, and began to worry. Yet you still haven't called the cops. Anyways, Joseph and I are out on the beach waiting for you. Go upstairs and put on that beautiful green sundress I bought you. Then join Joseph and I on the beach at 1 for family fun and photos.

Love,
Haz xxx

P.S. I love you don't kill me for disappearing and kidnapping or son.

I smile at his letter and waddle up the stairs as fast as I can and shower. I wash off and then when. I get out I put on sunscreen. I grab the silk green dress Harry bought for me and and put it on. I decide against a bra but I do put on underwear. I put on a straw hat and no shoes and walk downstairs. I see that it is five minutes to one so I walk out onto the deck. I see another Note that reads.

"Mommy follow my path that I made by dragging daddy Harry in the sand. Just kidding but follow the path.

Love,
Jay xxx

I follow the dug in path down the beach for about five minutes. I become super excited and anticipated with what I might see next. I am met with a big white tent and I scrunch my face in confusion. I open the curtain and-

"SURPRISE FLOWER WELCOME TO YOUR BABY SHOWER," all my friends and family shout. Everyone engulfs me into hugs and kisses.

"Honey you look beautiful," my mom says.

"Thank you mom," I say and kiss her cheek. "Did you guys do all this for me?"

"Harry was the culprit," River says.

"We just did small things," my mom adds.

"Thank you all so much for being here. I'm so happy," I say. I get a bit emotional and cry.

"Baby," a deep husky voice I know all too well says.

"Harry," I say and then around. There he is waiting for me. He is wearing a white button up and swimming trunks. He has Joseph on his hip in the same white button up and trunks. I walk over to my family and am engulfed in Harry's big, long arms.

"Did you do all this," I ask.

"I did with the help of little me," he says and Scruggs Joseph's hair.

"Thank you so much Joseph," I say and kiss his forehead.

"No problem can I go play now," he asks.