Chapter 4

I wake up before Harry does and go make breakfast. I decide I should invite Layne over to eat, so I call him.

"Hello," a voice that doesn't belong to Layne says.

"Hi is Layne there," I say.

"Just a minute," he says. He has a British accent. I hear him getting out of bed and walking to give Layne the phone.

"Hello," Layne says.

"Already breaking in Harry's bed I see."

"Yes his mattress sleeps great bitch now what is it you want," he asks.

"I was calling to invite you over for breakfast," I say.

"Very neighborly of you momma bear but I am about to go out to breakfast with this hunk I met," he says.

"Next time," I say.

"Of course darling. Have fun at birthing class," he says.

"It won't be as fun Harry doesn't really want to go," I sigh.

"He will get over it, but we are about to head out. Love you bitch," he says.

"Love you more. Bye bye," I say. I finish making our breakfast. I made a lot of bacon and eggs and two bagels and two glasses of orange juice and I carry it to my room. I see Harry still snuggled into bed, so I decide to wake him.

"Baby," I say kissing his cheek and he groans.

"Daddy has to get up right guys. Tell him you are hungry," I say talking to Harry about the babies. He turns over on his stomach and opens his arms for me to lay with him.

"Let them starve," he says and a smile makes its way to his face.

"Nope we will just eat it all," I say. "Come on daddy get up."

"M' too tired," he says and rolls back over to his stomach once I get up.

"If you get up now we will have some daddy and mommy time before we go to class," I whisper in his ear. I shriek when he pulls me down underneath him so quickly.

"Alright but first I want to have my favorite breakfast," he says and his head disappears under the covers. He pulls my underwear down my legs and instantly attaches his lips to my pussy.

"Oh daddy," I moan. I wrap my hands in his hair and his tongue flicks over my clit. He enters two fingers into me and pumps in and out. I arch my back at the intense feeling building up inside of me, but I don't want to come yet.

"Harry stop I don't want to cum this way," I say. He comes up and kisses me on the lips. While he is doing so I pull his sweat pants down his legs.

"No underwear," I ask him.

"No I've been loving to sleep without him lately," he says.

"So can I sleep naked then," I ask.

"If you want to stay up all night sure," he teases as I'm laughing he doesn't give me recovery time before he slams into me.

"Harry," I whimper. He starts to grind his hips gently and slow, but he knows I want more. He is just torturing me.

"Don't patronize me Harry," I say.

"What do you want baby girl," he asks. His hips still move out slowly and then he Rams back into me making me almost scream.

"I want you to fuck me harder Harry this is too slow," I say. On any regular day I would have loved Harry teasing me this way and making me cum hard, but I just couldn't take it my hormones were raging and I needed to cum like yesterday.