Chapter 21

Dan has other things in mind when he said proper send off.

A huge breakfast, extra clothes, more money, and a card for the Tube.

~

"Dan, this is way too much," I giggled. "No it isn't! I barely get to see you and I get 'this is too much'? No!" He exclaimed, setting plates out full of eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, sausages, and breakfast-fries.

"I can't believe that you waist all of this on me," I sighed, but happy on the inside someone still cared. "Here's some coffee, which you need. Also, when this is done, I'm cleaning and you're taking a shower. Don't worry, use all the hot water you need," he smiled and started eating.

~

I'm not complaining, but that shower water wasn't hot enough to remove the blood caked into my leg hair from falling and thorns in the forest. So, I picked up a spare razor, and shaved it off. No biggie.

Next, I used my nails to scrape the mud off of my arms, legs, and head.

Then I was ready for the actual washing part. I lathered shampoo into my hair, followed by conditioner. Lastly, I used half a bottle of Lynx to remove any smell or dry skin.

I got out of the shower and blow-dried my hair. Using one of Dan's many straighteners, I, well, straightened my hair.

~

Clothed in Phil's Star Wars pajama pants and a tee shirt, I comfortably strode into the living room.

"What are we watching?" I asked. Phil's head landed in Dan's lap.

~

I put the clothes I came in with in the washer and laid down for a nap in Dan's bed.

It wasn't a problem until after a dinner of pizza and ice cream, watching the TV show Bob's Burgers from America.

I was half-asleep when Dan walked in and laid down next to me.

"AHHH!" I screamed, but Dan didn't seem to like that. "GET A GRIP!" He yelled back, turning the opposite way as me. I giggled and fell asleep.

~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! But hey, I got one out, right?

Thank you for reading!

~ PottHeadDemiGod