xx

I sat down in booth at a small cafe waiting for Rian.

A waitress approached my table and set my coffee down and I tipped her before she could walk off.

She smiled at me and thanked me.

A ding came from the front of the cafe and I smiled as Rian approached my table.

I stood up and he embraced me into his warm body. He pressed his lips to my cheek before sitting down.

"How have you been, Hadley?" He asked me.

"It's only been a day since we last saw each other, Rian." I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah but a lot of things change in a day span." He smiled at me and I felt my heart melting.

Maybe I still had feelings for him?

But what about Calum?

Your trying to get over him anyways maybe this will help you let him go.

But I love him.

Sometimes you have to make changes to your life even if their unnecessary or unwanted.

"I'm actually doing really good."

"That's great, I'm glad that your doing good."

"How are you doing?"

He looked up at me and gave me a cheesy smile before grabbing my hands.

"My day was actually a little boring but now I'm with you and I'm happy to be with you."

I blushed and looked down embarrassingly to hide my blush.

"Don't do that."

"What?"

"Hide your face. Don't do it. I like seeing your face it's beautiful."

I giggled and blushed again.

"I know I didn't talk to you much in school, Hadley, but I like you a lot. I was so happy to see you yesterday and I'm glad to be here with you right now."

"Really? You fancy me?"

"Yeah. I fancy the pants off of you, Hadley." He said with a chuckle.

I smiled and looked up at his face.

"How do you feel?"

"Rian, i'm not sure. I used to have the hugest crush on you in school though."

He laughed and gave me a smile before standing up and reaching over the table.

He placed his hands on my cheeks and pressed his lips to my cheek.

This did not feel right.