xiv

A/N: hey guys so believe it or not this is like the second authors note i've written ever for this book but i am SO sorry that the chapters are very short.

I don't want the book to go by too fast so that's why my chapters are really short so the book can be longer.

I DESPISE authors notes so don't worry you'll probably will never get another one of these until halfway through book or needed.

ANWHORE..., enjoy the chapter. This is written differently from the previous chapters because it's not the letters and it probably won't be for the next few or so.

(You'll know it's a letter if it's in all lowercase)

****

Hadley's pov:

I stood behind a crowd of girls chattering about which boy belonged to them and which boy they wanted a picture with the most.

I was in the airport now waiting for you and your mates to walk through the airport terminal when the screams of hundreds of girls erupted in the building.

You and your mates didn't leave immediately like most celebrities would.

You guys stuck around.

I watched you take a picture with almost every single girl in this section of the airport that was here for you guys.

There were a lot here but most had left when it was taking too long.

I waited for two to three hours in the back of the crowd silently waiting for you and your mates to finish when I looked down at the bundle of letters in my hands.

There were at least twenty of them all in separate envelopes and they were wrapped in twine.

☾LUKE☽

"Oh my god, Luke, I can't believe that I'm standing next to you. I can't express my gratitude enough for what you've done for me and the entire fandom in the past three years. I love you guys so much and-" Before the girl in front of me could finish what she was saying she burst into tears.

I gave her a warm smile and wrapped my arms around her.

"We can't express our gratitude enough towards you guys for where we are today. I love you." I whispered in her ear and she continued to cry.

"What's your name?" I asked her after we pulled away.

"Beth." She said as she wiped away her tears.

"It's lovely to meet you, Beth."

"How was your flight?" She asked.

"It was great. Thank you for asking." I said with a bright smile.

I loved having conversations with our fans and I would take a conversation over a selfie any day, but I also understood that a lot of the times the fans wanted pictures as well.

I took a picture with Beth after our conversation was over and she gave me a hug before leaving.

As the crowd started to fade away I looked at the back of the now tiny crowd where a girl stood.

She held a bundle of lots of letters tied with twine.

She had long, curly brown hair, pale skin, and hazel eyes.

She was stunning.

She stared down at the letters in her hands and moved around a bit before leaning back up against the wall behind her.

She looked up at me and caught me staring at her and I quickly looked away.

☾CALUM☽

I looked up at a girl walking towards me and I smiled.

"Hi." I said.

She held out a bundle of letters to me and I grabbed them and looked up hesitantly to give her a curious look.

But she was gone.

I didn't even see her face.