end

The last chapter was very well the end of the story. There will not be a sequel.

I believe that adding a sequel to Calum and Hadley's story would carry on an unnecessary plot that doesn't need to be added and could ruin their story.

Of course Calum is not my own character that I created but Hadley and several others were.

Over the time I wrote this story I became very attached to these characters that I've grown with and will be sad to see them go.

There will also not be an epilogue either.

I also believe that it's up my readers to imagine what happened to Hadley and Calum.

Did they break up?

Did they last?

It's up to you and your imagination. I myself do not know what happen to Hadley and Calum. Their future is indefinite and is not up to me although I am the author of their story.

I don't know what happens to Sofie, Rian, Mikah, or Andy.

Same goes for them the reader's are to imagine their future because I myself do not know what lies in their future.

Please respect my decision not to make a Epilogue or a Sequel.

Thank you so much for those of you who were here to read the story from beginning to end.

Also for those of you who were here for the very first installment where Hadley was originally Rhilee, the depression stricken girl who would later commit suicide and blah blah blah. It's a tough journey to watch from the first installment to second but thank you for sticking through my awful writing and we don't talk about it.

I also just published my new Luke Hemmings fanfiction so if you somehow happen to enjoy my works then maybe check that out its called Change.

And if you like poetry I also have a book called Midnight Musing with pieces of work that I've written over the past year and still continue to write.

I never would have imagined that I would actually ever finish this book and actually be pleased with the outcome.

Thank you so much <3333

-vivian