X-Treme Flying

Red X threw Batman strange looking GPS device. "Don't ask where I get my toys, it's tough enough gettin' refills with the kind of poor salary I make.. but here ya go.. I hitched some locators on Gordon's men.. don't worry, I asked nicely, told him I'd give you the map to them... didn't complain much after that.."

"I find it hard to believe you have a hard time making money." said Nightwing. "From what Batgirl told me about you, your skills would make money easy."

"Well, normally, unfortunately all the buzz is about Assassination Jobs lately." said Red X. "And I don't do killers.. I'm more of a Robin Hood then a Punisher. Maybe hire me to steal intel to incriminate a mob boss, maybe hire me to relocate a witness to a mob killing.. try and hire me to kill your mob boss though, and I'm out, keep your money."

Batman looked at Batgirl. "I like him."

"Wait.. what?" said Batgirl. "Why are you telling me this as if you're some dad approving of who your girl is dating!? We are NOT like that!!"

"I didn't say anything about dating." said Batman. "But while we're on the subject.. I like him."

"The whole no killing code right?" said Red X. "Heard about that.. so Batlicious, if your pops approves, does that mean we can kiss for real?"

"Maybe.. if you're a good boy." said Batgirl. "Santa might make your wishes come true.

"Merry Red X-mas to me then." said Red X.

Phase Wing just stared, her eye twitching beneath her mask. "F-Flirting... w-with my.. S-Sissy!? I WILL END HIM!!!"

Nightwing held Phase Wing back with one arm while the little hooded vigilante yowled like an angry cat, waving her arms wildly in an attempt to strangle Red X. "So.. guys.. I think I would like to ask the obvious question.. what's Joy Buzzer's end game? What was the point of all this?"

Batman looked at Batgirl. 

"What!?" said Batgirl.

"Nobody knows Joy Buzzer like you." said Batman. "Like it or not.. even though you two are in different bodies, she IS you.. she's the dark part of your psyche.. the dark side that dwells in all of us that was brought out by Joker through pain and Scarecrow's Fear."

"Well." said Batgirl. "Knowing myself.. I've always liked to surpass my limits.. I always felt that with enough hard work.. I could do anything. It's why I'm the only Level 5 who got there by starting out at Level 1.. I worked hard, and leveled up through sheer work. I think.. that's one of the reasons you thought I could be Batgirl..  you knew I wasn't afraid to go through the worst of the worst to become better."

"Wait.. Level 5..?" said Red X.

"You don't need to pretend to not know." said Batman. "Drop the act."

"Wait.. YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO I AM!?" said Batgirl.

"No offense, but remember when you met me at Gotham Middle School when I was tracking King Shark?" said Red X. "You weren't Batgirl at the moment.. but.. seriously, you two are the only ones your age I know who still uses Gekota Happy Strawberry Shampoo... not that it doesn't make your hair smell awfully nice."

Batgirl went red. "Uhhhhhh.. moving on..I think, this is what drives Joy Buzzer too. She doesn't want to be a continuation of Joker.. not like how Joker wants it. That was Joker's big mistake in choosing his successor. He didn't choose a successor, he chose an exceeder.  Joy Buzzer's going to want to do something big, something that Joker would have NEVER been able to do, but wanted to.. something that would say she is much better then Joker.. "