Chapter Six

Trinity's Pov

           I was sitting on my throne in my castle, watching as all my bat pony slaves worked. I say MY castle, but I actually stole princess celestia and lunas old castle. I can tell they cleaned the place up. Good thing I came here and made it look terrifying. My loyal servant Blaze, who sat next to me on my throne, looked up at me. "So, um.... your majesty,what is your plan to destroy equestria this time"? I sighed. "I never said I was going to destroy it, Blaze. But I am going to kill everypony. Soon, the whole world will be nothing but bat ponies."
"You're not exactly a full batpony, miss. Just because you have the teeth..." "My father was a batpony. I told you, I'm a hybrid. Now, what are you doing just sitting there"? "Excuse me"? He said. "Last thing I want is the princesses finding me. Go send a bunch of batponies with you, trap them, and bring them to me". "Yes ma'am."He said, Bowing, and off he went.

Sparkles Pov

           Twilight and her friends opened the door. Twilight saw us and groaned. "What do you want"? "Look, we heard everything, and we want to help! We encountered Trinity earlier, and if we team up, we can help"! I saw Rainbow Dash, (best pony) looking at us suspiciously. "If you did, how are you not now dead"? Silence. I looked at The Doctor. "Well, we don't know....." Twilight started to speak. "Ok, fi....." Princess Twilight"!!!!!! She was cut off by a bunch of castle guards coming our way. "The princesses are gone"! "Yeah, a bunch of batponies raided the castle and took them! A lot of guards died. We barely escaped!"
Twilight looked as shocked as I felt. "Where did they take them"!? "I think we saw them go into the everfree forest"? The other guard said. We must head back to the castle and clean up the....mess". "Oh.." Said Twilight. "Ok. Thank you, guards, you've done enough." She turned around to us. "Now let's go to the everfree forest"! "Yeah"! They all said. "No...." Fluttershy said. "Even them"? Said Rainbow. "Yeah, I suppose they can come."

. . . .

We were trudging through the everfree forest, wondering where the princesses could possibly be. "Sparkle, are you okay? You look like your about to explode." Said The Doctor. "That's Rainbow Dash! I said. Should I go up and talk to her"? "They are celebrities huh"? "Yeah. They only saved the world like a billion times"! The Doctor scoffed. "What can a couple of ponies do that I can't"? "Don't worry. I still like you the best". I said. "Shut up". He said. Was he blushing? Finally, we arrived at a huge bridge that led to princess celestia and Luna's old castle. A bunch of batponies were guarding it. "Of course! They're old castle! Why didn't I think of that"? Said Twilight.
"So what's the plan"? Said Applejack. Twilight suddenly flashed us all to the back of the dark, scary castle, behind a big bush. "This looks different than the last time we were here." Said Fluttershy. "Now it looks bigger and darker and... scarier." "I'll knock e'm all out"! Said Rainbow. "Hyah"! She said, kicking at thin air. "No." said Twilight. "I'll handle..." "Hey!" I saw some other ponies hiding behind another bush, two guys, who looked oddly familiar. And hot. "What are you guys doing here"? They whispered. "Going to get the princesses." "Well we were coming here to kill Trinity." Said the one with the really green eyes. "She's the princessof life and death, dumbass"! Said Rainbow. "You can't kill her". "If she bleeds, we can kill it. And she does. Now, how about you back off and let us...." HAY YOU" said a random batpony that saw us hiding behind a bush. Shit, I thought. The batpony led us all inside the creepy castle, and in the middle, was Trinity sitting on the throne, looking rather bored. "Oh, God." She said when we came in. "Put them in the dungeon, I'll deal with them later".
The guards grabbed us and dragged us underground. "Grr... get off of me"! I said, trying to tug away, but it's useless. They threw us all in separate cages. "Guard these". He said to the other batpony. "And for God's sake don't fall asleep on the job or the boss will melt you in acid". Then he left. "Celestia, are you here"? Said Twilight. I heard muffling. I looked up and sure enough, she was there, both of them, there mouths tied up. The batpony guarding us started to talk. "And by the way, you can't use your magic down here. It's warded, so good luck getting out". It smelled like shit in here. How are we going to get out of here? "Hey", said Pinkie Pie, still somehow sounding cheerful, " we still don't know what you're guyses name is." The strangers in the cell started to talk. "I'm Sam." Said the one with the long hair, "and the other one is Dean."