Chapter Ten

When I was finally done burying Blaze, I was tired as crap. I was so tired, I fell asleep in the middle of burying him, but I managed to do it. I dragged myself into the castle, barely even awake, and my muscles ached everywhere. They couldn't come to my rescue soon enough. I tried to sneak into my bedroom to get some sleep, when suddenly Trinity comes trotting up to me. "Sparkle! There you are. Had a pleasant rest I hope..."? All I could make out was, "ughh". I was so tired, I barely even heard what she said. She didn't seem to notice my agonizing fatigue. "Well good, because I think you are now ready". She said. "You have proved your loyalty to me and you definitely have it". "Huh....what"? "Come Sparkle, follow me". She started walking off, and I tried to move back into my room droggily. Trinity came back in and found me, and started to drag me off. "Come on Sparkle, get UP"! I guess I was getting pissed, because I started to get up and that's when I said: "NO". "Excuse m-" "SHUT YOU WHORE FUCKING MOUTH BITCH!!!!!! IM FUCKING TIRED AND I NEED MY CUNT FUCKING BEAUTY SLEEP". "EXCUSE ME"!?!?!? Shouted Trinity. Everypony was looking to see what all the ruckus was. "YOU DON'T SPEAK THAT WAY TO YOUR QUEEN"!!!!!! One of the batponies was snickering. Trinity looked at him. "WELL!?!?!?WHAT'S SO DAMN FUNNY"!?!?!?!?!?!!? The batpony shut up. The batpony next to him spoke. "He might have drugged Sparkle with something when she was sleeping outside". "OMIGOD"!!!! I said, obviously crazy. "STOP FUCKING SCREAMING"!!!!!! "I'm NOT done with you". Said Trinity to the batpony. "Come with me you-" she was interrupted from dragging me off by hearing a loud noise coming from outside. "What the hell is that"? She said. All the batponies started to panic. Suddenly, the TARDIS crashed through the door. "HA"! I said. "YOU THINK I'D COME HERE WITHOUT BACKUP, DUMBASS"? "Shut up". Said Trinity, a little surprised. The TARDIS kept coming forward, and half the place was crashed. The Doctor came out. "Sparkle! Quick"! I ran to the TARDIS and shoved myself in the door. The Doctor went to the console and started to disappear to Twilight's castle. But Trinity had hitched a ride on the side of the TARDIS, and now she's here. She was really pissed this time. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU"!!!! She said, as a purplish black magic started to come from her horn. Dean clocked her on the head, and started to blast all over the place. "TRINITY". Said Twilight, holding out a potion. "Drink this". "What the hell is that"? She said. "It's a good potion, and you're gonna drink it". Said Twilight. "Yeah right." She said. "HELL YES YOU ARE". Said Dean. "AND WE'RE GONNA MAKE YOU". Trinity smiled. "That's cute". She started blasting all over the place again, trying to kill us. "CASS". Said Dean, "Where at you"? Suddenly, he did appear and knocked out Trinity by simply putting his hoof to her head. "It won't last too long". Said Cass, "especially with her". Tie her up quick, with some way to bind her". They all dragged her in and tied her to a chair, and put a magical spell on her that wouldn't let her use any magic or do anything at all. Then, she woke up. She looked around. "Hmmm...." She said, "where's Sparkle"? "She was still drugged". Said The Doctor. "She needed to sleep". "Ok, enough chat". Said Dean. "Let's fix this bitch with that potion thing".

Hey everypony I know this might be kind of an awkward ending but still I've been really busy so I have to update whenever I can:/ anyways enjoy the chapter and bye!!!!!!!