Chapter Twelve

"WHERE THE HELL DID THEY GO"????!!!! Said a random batpony. "THEY JUST DISAPPEARED"!!! Another one said. "EVERYPONY GO SEARCH AROUND fOR THEM. THEY HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE". A blue one said. " And who the fuck made you in charge"?? Said a black female batpony with rainbow mane. "Well, ever since Blaze died, and Trinity is gone, SOMEPONY has to take charge". He said. "Might as well be me". "Pfft, Blaze got killed by a FEMALE PONY". One batpony said to them. "Like, how pathetic is that?". "Well, I'll go". The female batpony said. "If I have to stay here any longer I'll cut my own FACE off". She flew off to go look for their leader. So did a bunch of other batponies. They all disguised themselves to look like a regular pony with their batpony magic, (whatever that is) so ponies don't go crazy. They flew from door to door. A purple and white batpony went up to Princess Twilight Sparkle's castle and knocked on the door. The Princess opened it, looking a little nervous. "Excuse me ma'am, have you by chance seen a pony with um... Orange reddish mane, a grey body, purple star cutie mark...?" "Ummm... nope! Sorry! Haven't seen any pony like that"! She tried to close the door but the batpony put his hoof in the doorway, trying to look in. She blocked her way. The batpony thought he smelt a whiff of Trinity, but he could be wrong. He kept pushing. "Her name might be Trinity...." Twilight said no and quickly closed the door. He tried to look around the house into the windows, but of course there were drapes inside covering them. He tried to look in, muttering to himself. "What are you up too you little...." Suddenly, another batpony pulled him back.
"Follow me", he said, "quick". "The fuck man? I was getting onto something..." "Well, we are having a meeting at the castle. There's something important you need to know. Come on". "Just tell me here"! He said. "All right fine. So since Trinity has been gone for a few days, everypony has been going awol. You know Trinity's plan to destroy the world? They started. We're already robbing people, and blowing up buildings, hell, it's total pillage down there in San Antponio". "But that wasn't Trinity's orders". "Yeah well like I said, it's pretty crazy". "Well I got something to tell you". He said. "Come on."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Twilight closed the door. Phew. "That was close". She said. She turned to Trinity. "They were looking for you. Hopefully you don't have the police on your ass". "Eh, I can take them. It might've been one of my batponies". Said Trinity. "No, it was a regular pony". Said Twilight. "Batponies have a certain magic, and they can make themselves look like regular ponies. The only thing they can't disguise is their furry ears". "Yep, that was definitely one". Said Twilight. "Great". Said Rainbow dash, sounding a little bored. "Now get to the plan already"! "Ok". Said Trinity. "So you've seen what's been happening on the news lately, right"? "I don't watch the news. It's too full of stupid people. I mean, come on, have you tasted the air? It's obviously not going to rain Thursday". Said Sherlock. John rolled his eyes. "Sherlock, whenever you do watch T.V., you always watch the freakin news, because there's always something to complain about, or deduce. Oh he bicycles to work every morning, and she has a date tonight! Who CARES"?? "I have to have SOMETHING to do!!!! After being cooped up in that stupid apartment, no working a day!?!?!? How...?" "Dean groaned."You guys argue like an old married couple. Can we just get on already"!?!?!? "Look who's talking". Said Sherlock. Sam and Dean exchanged looks. "Oh really?!!? And what do you know about my private life huh!?!? You better shut your whore mouth because you are really PISSING me off!!!" Trinity tried to stop them by clearing her throat. "Guys. Come on". They kept arguing. Trinity sighed. "Doctor..." The Doctor yelled above them. "FINGERS ON LIPS". Every pony looked at him, confused. "I mean, HOOVES ON LIPS. I have to get used to that". "Me too buddy". Said Dean. "Thank you, Doctor". Said Trinity. "Now stuff that's been happening. There's been ponies robbing stores, killing a bunch of ponies, blowing up buildings, it's been terrible. They are going from one state to the next. Soon, this one will be destroyed. I know their pattern, and their next town is most definitely going to be in Las Pegasus". "That's just two towns over". Said Applejack. "How long do we got?" "I'm not sure, but we better go now, just to be safe". Said Trinity. "We'll all split up and look around for batponies trying to do bad stuff. You'll report to me at the end of the day and try to see what they are planning". "Ok then, missus leader". Said Rainbow dash. "When do we go?". "Ok, here are the teams". She said. She looked around, thinking. "Pinkie pie and castiel...." Pinkie weed and Castiel looked at her nervously. Dean patted him on the back smiling. "You got this buddy. Remember what I told you about girls". Trinity continued. "Rarity and Sam, Twilight and Sherlock, John and Fluttershy, Rainbow dash and Applejack, Dean and Sparkle, and me and The Doctor". She looked over at The Doctor seductively. The Doctor looked nervous. "Umm... how about I just go with Sparkle"???? "Yeah, ummm..." Said Sam. "Maybe I should go with Dean or..." "Nope"! Said Trinity. "You're with Rarity"! Rarity looked at him, giggling. Dean glanced at him and giggled. Sam flipped him off. As for me, I was with Dean. THE DEAN WINCHESTER. Holy shit. I was so freaking excited I could scream. I've had a crush on him since forever. AND I FINALLY GET ONE ON ONE TIME WITH HIM. Dean looked at me and winked. "See ya tomorrow sugar". FUCK. I could just die. Of course, Dean hits on almost every girl he meets. It could mean nothing. I wondered if I had feelings for The Doctor. I just don't know if he feels the same.
"All righty"!!! Said Trinity excitedly, interrupting my thoughts. "We'll go first thing tomorrow. See ya"! Everypony went out and went to their separate rooms. I sleep in a room in the TARDIS, in a bunk bed. Hey, bunk beds are cool. I figured it was easier than going back to my actual house, which is like a long way away from here. It was a long day, and we both went in the TARDIS to get some sleep. Well, I did. I didn't know if The Doctor slept or not. "Good night Sparkle". He said. "Yeah. Hey Doctor, it's really nice of you to let me sleep in here. Thanks a lot". "Oh, it's no trouble really. It's not like I haven't done it before". "So I'm like your companion now???" "That's right". He said. He smiled, and I did too. "Hey Sparkle, can I ask you something"??? He said. "Anything". I said. "Do you like pears"? I laughed. "No. I think they're disgusting". "Good". He said. He started to lean in more, and I started to walk towards my room. "I gotta go now". I said. "Night". The Doctor pulled back. "Ummm, yeah". He said. Dammit, Sparkle, what have I done??? I gave him a warm smile and went back into the room and flopped down on the bed. I didn't realize how tired I'd been. I sighed, laid around and went to sleep.

Yayyy new chapter!!!! Lol I'm staying up way to late writing this but I don't care :D Also who so you think Sparkle will hook up with? Are her and The Doctor meant to be??? Will she fall in love with Dean???? And also will the world be destroyed??? Stay tuned to find out!!! ;D <D *D ¢D ™¿®&®<¢ BYEE!!!!