Chapter 14- Secrets secrets are no fun secrets are for everyone

I stayed put in my place waiting. It felt like hours had gone by and I still had not moved. I waited and waited and yet nothing. My stomach grumbled begging for food but I didn't budge. I couldn't. I looked out the window. It was light out, Gerard had still not come back. I began to worry. Where had he gone? He couldn't be far? Could he?

I put on a pair of pants and a sweatshirt. I pondered whether it would be a better idea to stay inside and continue to wait or to go find him. I had done enough waiting without any result, but Gerard was unpredictable and you just never really knew with him. I was slowly going insane, I decided.

I got up and made my way through the door, still with a starving stomach and weak legs I continued to walk. I made my way across the street. I wasn't sure where I was going I just knew I had to get away. My legs carried me along. I began to get worried so I started to jog a little faster. A light jog quickly turned into a full on spring as I yelled after Gerard.

He could hear me I knew he could. I started to breathe heavier my lungs not being able to take in anymore air. I stopped and fell to the ground my hands covering my face. It was pointless. I had been waiting for hours and running around town making a completely fool of myself.

"Gerard where are you?" I whispered, my eyes began to get a bit watery. I continued breathing heavily but as u continued to take in air it got harder and harder to breathe. I felt like my head was going to explode. My blood flow stopped all at once and I was sure I was ready to die. I accepted my death and I was ready...until I heard it.

A rustle in the trees and then a loud thud, "Frank! Frank are you okay? Oh my god Frank!" It was Gerard he sounded worries. Gerard ? Worried ? Couldn't be. "Frank just breathe, please you're having a panic attack." He picked me up and sat down next to me so that I was on top of his lap and looking at him. "Frank look at me!" He cried but I kept my eyes closed. "Frank!" He said a bit louder and with a much more confident sounding voice.

I opened my eyes and stared at his. His eyes were beautiful. They were a metallic green with a tint of chocolate brown. I had never really seen his eyes like this. I started to breathe in and out and in and out until I was feeling a lot better. Gerard kissed the top of my forehead and rested in in his chest. "You're okay, Frank, you're okay. I'm here." He whispered while slowly running his fingers through my hair.

"I love you" I whispered agains his cold chest. He stayed quite and didn't even flinch. But that's okay because I knew. I knew in that moment that he loved me back.

I also knew he was hiding something. I just knew.  He had not come back when he said he was going to and there was a reason. I could tell that too. And I was going to find out. I knew it was all too good to be true.

___________________________

Short update!! I swear to god I will update more but I just keep forgetting.

As I've said before many times u can kik me yelling at me to update or u can snapchat me

Kik- beansproutz

Snapchat- niicolelol