So Much Changes In A Day

So this is the third time I am going to re-write this chapter from scratch because wattpad app is being a little fucker. I am so pissed off!!!!

*Grunts ferociously*

Wattpad stop being annoying you bitch! You don't know how hard it is for me to write on an ipod so stop pissing me off!

I think I deserve some love for being this dedicated to all of you and being so determined to finish this chap! Please vote share and comment! Love you! xx

Marcel's POV

I know I looked like a complete fool as I ran towards the building fist-bumping in the air... But screw what I would look like! Zooey just agreed to have lunch with me again tomorrow and that's what matters!

I smilingly entered the nurse's clinic and told her I just got strangled by a gang of bullies. She looked at me with a brow cocked, asking me why am I smiling if I almost got choked?

That made me chuckle but I bit my tongue, the last thing I'd want to do is to creep her out for being giddy after being strangled.

Oh Tuesday, I have never thought I'd look forward for you to come.

Zooey's POV

Tom and I sat again on the grass whilst he listened to me as I tell him what I think about Marcel. Sometimes he would tell me teasing comments about how me and Marcel would actually look cute if I go back to my old self. But I just laughed with him.

"Perks of being my sister huh? Skipping classes without getting detention!" he teased me and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Tom, this is just one time! I just miss talking to you like this..."

His arms flung around me and he messed up my hair. I did not even waste my effort to protest anymore, that would only provoke him to annoy me further. "Sorry, I've been too busy with work."

"Yeah, and not living with you still feels... Weird." I grimaced at the thought. Tom and I had always been the closest. The day when he moved out, I tried hard not to cry until I was sure he's ten meters away from our yard. I never told him that.

"So this Marcel lad, you like him?" his sudden change of topic surprised me. Whenever Tom asks me stuffs like this, I always grow bashful. No matter if I really like the lad he's talking about or not.

"What?! No! I just... I jut wanna be his friend, you know how I hated having no friend at all back then." I said, looking down and picking my nails.

"I was your friend, wasn't I?" he pouted at me and I grinned.

"that doesn't count! What if Marcel doesn't have a sibling too? Then that makes it even lonelier!"

Tom only nodded his head. If only his siblings, if had some, could look after him too like how Tom looks after me... That would make things easier for him.

Tom!

Right!

"Hey Tom," I called his attention. This is a light-bulb moment.

"Jesus, Zooey! Don't scare me like that!" he scolded me with his hand over his chest. I forgot how easily he freaks out!

"Sorry... Anyways uhm... Can you please do me this favor?" I bit my lip in anticipation of his answer but he looked at me with narrowing eyes.

"What exactly do I have to do?" he asked suspiciously.

"Well erm... I just, I just thought maybe... You know how It helped me a lot back then when you uh... You know, watched over me? And uhm... I just have this idea, I know! I know this isn't your job anymore but... Could you uhm..."