Saying the L word

hi guys! New update!

Thank God for school wifi, if not for this, I won't be able to update for you!

Thank you for the feedbacks and votes, I love you all so much!

you guys made it to 15 votes last time! Thank you good job! Next update will be at 20 votes, can you do that for me please?

---

"I think I... I love you Zooey." he said without blinking an eye, never breaking the connection of their stares.

Zooey's smile faded slowly as electricity filled her body.

This boy.... This boy who she thought she already lost came back to her and now he is back to say something she wanted to hear. He broke her heart when he got into that accident, shattering every little hope she had in life in a matter of one night. But now, like magic, he had put back every little piece like a puzzle and once again, she felt alive with him breathing beside her. She looked back at him, still not believing what happened. Things still haven't sunk into her system, everything happened too quickly, she almost cannot cope.

One moment she was just bumping against him, and then the next thing she knew, he's saying he loves her after surviving a terrible accident.

Zooey didn't know what to say. Should she say it back? Does she love him? Yes she does like him, but does she love Marcel?

Let's see.

She chose to have lunch with Marcel over her 'friends'.

She fumed when she found him locked up in a room and did revenge for him.

Her heart leapt when he finally said he likes her.

She rushed to the hospital without thinking twice to see him, drove under the chilly pouring rain and panicked like hell.

She cried her heart out thinking she's gonna lose him.

It hurt her like hell with the simple thought alone... So does she love him?

The answer?

"I love you too, Marcel. I really do."

It was clear.

--

"This is the time that I should be romantically leaning in to kiss you, unfortunately,I am kind of impaired at the moment." Marcel said making the both of them laugh at their awkward state.

"That can be arranged," she replied and without a warning, she gently placed her lips against him, careful not to cause him anymore physical pain.

They savored the kiss, slowly moving in synchrony. It was worth every second, perfect. Zooey knew it was all happening too fast but she has no regrets letting herself fall too fast.

"Crazy how only a week changed out life, yeah?" she whispered against his lips when they broke the kiss.

"Hmm," Marcel nodded. "And it also kind of altered my bones."

"I think the concussion gave you a sense of humor."

"Is it good or bad?"

"Great." she chuckled before kissing him again.

"Good nursing, I see."

The two broke apart, hearing a familiar voice behind them. Zooey's eyes grew wide when she discovered it was her brother.

"M-Mr. Fletcher, sir?" Marcel stuttered, greatly surprised by the visit given by a faculty member of their school without a notice.

"Hey Styles. I was expecting to see you looking like a mummy wrapped completely in gauze, I didn't expect you to be snogging with Zooey." his face is plastered with a sarcastic smile, making Marcel feel a bit frightened. Okay, not just a but, A LOT.