Pathetic

i don't know what went wrong to my last chapter, sorry if that happened btw. :(

Hope you'll like this one, don't forget to comment, share and vote! I love you all so much!

xo

----------

Marcel's POV

I've seen Zooey mad. And the I swear, if you'd seen her too, you'd hate to be the one who pissed her off. 

I remember when she got so pissed at this jock, I think his name is Eli. From what i heard, that Eli guy grabbed Zooey's butt  while she was bent down, warming up for her gym class. She tried to talk to him calmly at first but he was being an asshole so she lost it and the next thing we saw, Eli's blood was all over the floor, dripping from his broken nose. I will sound so terrible but I have to be honest, it was funny seeing a big guy like him cry over his broken nose. He sobbed so hard and called for his mother. It always makes me laugh a bit when I remember his face but it sends me shivers whenever I remember how Zooey looked at him before she punched him. She's really scary.

And then there was also this one time when this popular guy named Joshua cheated on Zooey. She was so mad she burned down his car and dragged the slut who came between them down the hallway, holding her by the hair. She threw the poor girl right at Joshua's feet and cursed them both. Joshua tried to scare Zooey away but at the end of the day, it was him who ran away scared from what she told him. Apparently, she threatened him that the next property of him that she's gonna burn down is his house. 

Don't get me wrong. I really do love this girl but... She scares me sometimes. The things she can do when she is angry... Just-- Unbelievable. 

So now as I stand before her by the door of my next class, you could basically say I'm about to shit my pants. The look on her face is plain murderous. I know what i did wasn't something major but who knows what "major" is for her. 

"How was lunch?" she spat at me with raised brow. 

"Uhm... I--I was uhm... S-Sorry I was..." I can't even make up a proper sentence, my hands are all clammy and shaky and my voice is cracking. 

"Sorry, Zooey. It was my fault." Louis raised his hand and smiled apologetically at Zooey who instantly narrowed his eyes at him. i felt horrible for letting him explain for me but I'd rather stay quiet than ruin everything. "I needed some help over some... Stuffs. So I dragged Marcel and yeah, he was trying to run away and get lunch with you but I was insistent and told him i'll explain it to you."

I picked nervously on my nails waiting for her response. Zooey eyed me, still obviously angry and then asked me, "What was that important thing you did that you didn't even bother to tell me you're going to stand me up at lunch?" 

"I--" 

"It's a guy thing Zooey," Louis saved my sorry ass once again, placing a hand over my shoulder. "And don't worry, it doesn't involve Marcel flirting with other girls. As if he knows how to flirt." He snorted but recieved a quick punch from Zooey.

"Hey! That's my boyfriend, you dick." she defended me. SHE DEFENDED ME! Does that mean she's not-- "Oh and this doesn't mean we're good good now. Just... You know," she wrapped her arm around mine and smiled subtly. "I don't like anyone badmouthing you, s'all." 

Oh, if only you knew how many people badmouthed me today and did a lot other worse things to me.

"T-thanks babe... A-and I'm sorry about-- about lunch. R-really..." I told her looking her in the eyes sincerely. 

"Alright... Just don't do that again okay?" I nodded and she kissed my nose making me beam a thousand watts. 

"So..." Louis trailed. "Make-up sex for you two?" he asked making me flush furiously.