Twists and Turns

Dedicated to Serenapuang because I want you to survive, love.

Oh and wattpad rated this R so I guess you know the drill guys. Follow me so you could read more of this. Damn Wattpad.

Zooey’s POV

As promised, as soon as I got home, I quickly started up my computer and logged on to facebook, tumblr and twitter. I posted a photo of Marcel and I that I loved so much; The one where he’s shying away from the camera fighting the grin on his lips and cheeks flustered while I giggle uncontrollably beside him trying to convince him to look and the camera and teasing him for being shy at the same time. It was a bit blurry but good enough to see that it was me and him. It was an imperfect quality of photo but a perfectly beautiful moment captured. I loved how it caught the natural Us. The natural Marcel and I when we’re together—Happy and contented.

I didn’t forget to put a caption of course. To send a clear message to everyone that I am indeed taken and Marcel is mine.

“Hey guys, meet my gorgeous boyfriend—Marcel! Forgive the quality, it’s a bit blurred because I can’t stop giggling! Had too much fun with my man. You’re so weird and I love you. – Z <3”

On my Instagram, I posted a collage oh him and me as well. Yes, I am one of those people who loves making collages and framed collection of pictures, sue me. I used a different caption for this, I chose lines from a song we both love and Marcel once told me, is his song for me.

All the times I have sat and stared

And she purses her lips, bats her eyes and she plays, 
With me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say”

Glad some geek loves me as much as I love him!

And so I’ve done it. It is official. Marcel’s mine and I am his.

Marcel’s POV

I was just done eating dinner when I heard the familiar ding from my phone. I ignored it thinking it was just a random text from Leeroy. I knew Zooey won’t be texting me right now because she said she’ll be busy doing something.

And then it dinged again. I shrugged and took my plate to the sink.

And again, I heard the ding making me a bit annoyed already. I almost dropped my plate when it dinged over and over like five hundred times. I quickly fished my phone from my pocket and checked the notifications only to see tons of comments and likes on facebook on a certain post I was tagged into by none other than Zooey herself. My twitter and Instagram were no different. In less than two minutes, I think I got more than five hundred notifications received.

I ran to my room and quickly checked on my accounts.

“Jesus!!!” I almost screamed had I not remembered my mother is downstairs.

She really did it! I thought she was joking! She really did post it on her every social networking account!

I didn’t know exactly how to feel, what to expect and what I should say. All I know is that this girl is not even shy to tell the world that of all the hotter and better looking guys in school, she landed on me. She chose me. She doesn’t care that I’m an outcast and she’s way too out of my league. Hell she’s even proud that she’s with me.