Apologies and Announcement (Not a chapter)

Hey guys, so these whole month had been a real fuck up for me. For one, because my home wifi has been cut. I don't think Daddy will bring it back on sometime soon :( 

Two, because I've been shit in updating because of reason above. And also because some of my chapters (or maybe mostly) are all crap. 

I just wanna say sorry to all of you for keeping you waiting so long and if you find my chapters boring and shit, well i really am sorry again. I do my best but writing during my last year in uni with all these thesis and major exams for my degree isn't easy. Still, when I have time, I do write for all of you. I even write during class hours for you guys. I just want you all to at least like this, if not love this. Not that I'm not liking the support I get and not to mention those lovely comments you all give, it's just that I feel like some of you are getting annoyed of me now. 

Well so much for that... Now I wanna make an announcement.

I loved all youi\r comments guys, it keeps me hyped up in writing and totally makes my day. So as a way to say thanks, I am going to start dedicating chapters! I started last chapter, if you have seen. :) 

So yeah, the best comment I see will get a dedication. And by the end of September, the best comment among the best comments wil get a--DRUMROLL........................ Part in the story! Yes! I will use the winner's name for a role in the story! So how's that offer? Yeah?

Well, what are you all gorgeous peeps waiting for? Comment ahead! Oh and don't forget to vote okay? I love you all! :)]

-- Rr

xx