Dance Partner

Wow you guys are splendid! You made my wish come true! Sorry for the slow updates, still no wifi at home :(

Im updating here at my best friend's house!

Thank you all so much for being so sweet in the comments! I love you! Keep the votes and comments coming!

Next update will be at 25 votes please! That's all I ask! I love you!

---

It has been Marcel's fourth day in the hospital and if not for his family's visit and Zooey being on his side, he would've gone insane. The hospital is now officially his least favorite place, next to his school of course. The food has been so bad, the strict doctor has been a pain in his ass and the casts wrapped around his arms and gauzes around his shoulders and body didn't make it any better.

"Time for your medicines!" Aura came in the door with the most cheerful voice but Marcel only groaned. It felt like he just took his pills a minute ago and he isn't in the mood to take them again. Aura laughed at his reaction, shaking her head. "I know, I know. But you have to if you really want to get out of here quick."

"Can't I get rid of these casts yet? I mean, these pills are that bad already, at least ease me a little and get these casts off of me."

"No can do, son." the nurse shook her head and Marcel frowned.

Sighing in defeat, he gulped down two pills at once, scrunching his nose at the bad taste. "Is she there yet?" he asked pertaining to Zooey.

Ever since his second day at the hospital, Zooey and him had a deal that she still needs to go to school and only come back to the hospital after her classes. At first, she insisted she wanted to stay and look after him but Marcel didn't want to jeopardize her grades as well so he pleaded. They made a deal that he will take his pills and do as the doctor says willingly IF she attends school and does her school works properly too. In the end, Marcel won.

"Nope, but maybe she is on her way here now." Aura replied whilst checking his IV.

Marcel glanced at the hanging clock and saw it's been fourty-five after school. The hospital is only fifteen minutes tops away, where could she be?

"Now, now. Thinking too much won't help you to recover quick. Go get some sleep, I will wake you up when she gets here." As if his body is under Aura's command, Marcel's eyes felt heavy. Probably because of the pills. In a matter of minutes, he is deep in sleep.

--

Zooey's POV

WHAT THE HELL DID I GET MYSELF INTO?!

"That's all for today but please make sure tomorrow, same time same place, you both will be here." Mrs. Porter told us before collecting her things and leaving.

I remained unmoving in my seat beside my 'partner' Louis. I felt him standing up before I heard his voice, "Aren't you going home now?"

"Oh, uhm... Yeah." I stood as well, slinging my bag over my shoulder before walking away and leaving him behind.

I heard him snort and walked behind me. The whole school is already deserted. He didn't say a word until we were at the parking lot. "You Don't look so friendly unlike what everybody says about you huh." a smirk played along his thin lips.

"Sorry, I guess." I suddenly felt guilty for being so cold towards the lad who had been really pleasant to me.

"Nah, it's nothing to apologize about. We can always start all over again. We will be partners for a whole month anyway!" I was surprised when he suddenly stretched his hand to me, wearing a warm smile on his face. "Hi, my name's Louis Tomlinson and I will be your dance partner."