Chapter 1

The first day at a new school sucks. It sucks worse when your first day is in the middle of the semester. The first thing I thought when I saw Lapeer High School was, 'oh god, I'm gonna die'. This place was huge compared to my other school! I walked into my first hour class and bumped into someone. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" I could tell that today was going to be bad.

(Three hours later)

"Everyone! Settle down please! Thank you. Now, I'm proud to introduce our new student, Cassie Williams." I made it to my 3rd hour just in time, just to be embarrassed by my teacher, Mr. Jackson. "Uh, hi." I said nervously. He told me to take a seat and I took one near the back, hoping not to be noticed. That was a failure. A tall girl with blonde and purple hair walked up and sat next to me. "Hey! I'm Mackenzie. Welcome to Lapeer!" Well, I guess my luck is changing! I might have a friend by the end of the day! "Uh, hey. I'm Cassie. Hey could you help me with something?" She nodded excitedly. "I have no clue where the rest of my classes are! The first day is always the death of me." As I said the last part, a very cute boy walked by, all tensed up. "Who's he?" I asked clearly confused. "Oh! That's Jay. His real name is Jason Johnson. You see why we call him Jay, instead?" "Yeah."

Sorry if my story sucks, but I'm a beginner! The chapters will be short and I wont have a lot of updates. Love you fudgemonkies!