Chapter 3

The next morning,

"Mom, i have to go to school!" I said the next day. I had woken up 15 minutes late and started to flip out.

I jumped in the shower really fast and threw on my black leggings, black District 12 shirt, and black flats (I like black).

I grabbed my choker chain and ran out the door. I found Jay outside on his car, like he was waiting for me.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty! Need a ride!"

Ok, can he actually  read my thoughts or something?

"Sure." I said. Since I was already running late, I might as well have taken a ride with him. 

He looked at me when I didn't put on my seat belt.

"What?"

"You might want that." He said, gesturing to the seat belt.

"No I'm Ok." I said not wanting to be a smart ass. It's not like I'm driving.

"Ok, suit your self." He whispered before speeding off.

5 Minutes Later 

"I told you that you wanted a belt." Jay said  when we pulled up to the school.

"I'm surprised we didn't get pulled over!"

Normally it would take 20 minutes to get to school from my house, but the way Jay drove was like crazy! It was like, one minute we were in my drive way, the next at the school!

"Do you always, drive like that?!" "Only when I'm in a hurry, so, yeah, always."

I laughed at his sarcastic comment, just because.

The rest of the day was great, but,I couldn't stop thinking about Jay all day.

I knew deep down that I really liked him, but I don't want to get hurt again. That's a long story.

He picked me up at the end of the day, and asked if I wanted to get ice-cream, and I said "Yeah, sure! That sounds Great!"

It's ice-cream. What could happen? 

Ok. This chapter is very short. I'm still learning! Don't forget to comment any ideas you might have to make the story better! Love you my UNICORNS!!!!!