Chapter 13

We got to the dress shop (with Kenzie's directions), and we both instantly fell in love with it.

"So. Where should we start?!" I ask.

"Maybe she can help us?" Says Kenzie.

"Hi! Can I help you?" Asked the girl, who seems to be around our age.

"We are looking for dresses for a formal dance at our school." Kenzie says, taking control.

"Don't we go to the same school? Lapeer high school?" The girl asked Kenzie.

"Yeah! You're name's Emily, right?" She replies.

"Yeah!" Emily answers.

They chat for a minute, Kenzie introduced me, and we started looking for dresses.

I try on another pink dress(ugh), a bright blue one, a orange one, and a light purple one, before I find one I really like.

"Go try it on!" Kenzie tells me, eyeing the dress that is currently folded in my arms.

"OK!" I say back.

I run into my dressing room, and slip out of my clothes.

I grab the dress and start to slip into it, when I realize how soft and smooth it really is.

I get the dress all the way on, and Emily comes in to check on me.

"How are we- Wow! That looks, amazing!" She says, staring at me.

"Let's go show everyone!" She says before exiting the dressing room.

I step out after her, and follow her down the small hallway, to the presentation area.

"Wow." Everyone said when I do turned the last corner.

They must love my choice as much as I do.

The dress reached to the top of my toes, but since I was wearing matching heels, it hardly touched the floor.

It was a beautiful black, silk dress, with silver sparkles all over the bodice.

The sparkles fanned out on their way down the skirt, and disappeared right before the bottom of the dress.

"This is perfect!" I say, hugging both Emily and Kenzie.

Short, but at least you know what her dress looks like!

Thank you for all your support in helping me write this story!

Don't forget to,

Like!

Comment!

Vote!

And be a fashionable unicorn!