Chapter 4

I've gotta move into a new house.

I just finished packing all of my clothes and things I'm taking with me. I have a moving truck outside waiting.

"Elizabeth, do you have to go?" Anna asked, walking up to me.

I zipped my last suitcase and looked up at her.

"I have to get this job Anna. It's the only way I can support us both. I will send monthly checks to you" I grab my suitcase and walk out of the house. I've already dropped out of school.

"I'm going to miss you" She got teary eyed as I closed the van.

"I'll come and visit monthly, I promise" I hugged her tightly and slid a $100,000 check in her back pocket. I found out my parents had a bank account with over 1 billion dollars in it. Apparently they owned a big company.

"I love you and stay safe. Keep me updated on whoever saved you guys" I chuckled and got into the truck. I cranked it up and drove away, watching her disappear from view.

I bought a house across town that is a good distance from anyone.

The Winter Dance is a month and a half away. I know he is going to do something there, so I need to be prepared. I need more than just a bow and arrow. I need some throwing daggers, and a lot of them. I have a bunch of stuff being delivered to my house that can make stuff like that, so I should be good.

I also need to up my clothing, I need something I can move around in, something that can take damage...
-The next night-

I put on my new clothing that consists of: Black leather pants with knee high black boots, a little brown bag strapped to my left upper leg, a black Leather jacket with forearm guards strapped on, a leather chest guard, a hood with the end wrapped over my shoulder and a black pull up mask. I also have fingerless leather gloves with a strap around my index finger and middle finger and thumb.

My bow and quiver are strapped to my chest guard on my back.

I listened in on the police scanner, keeping a tab on everything.
"Break in on 247 Blackwater road. Report Immediately"
That's where I use to live...

I need to go check it out, I also need to make sure Anna is alright. I turn around and head towards the house and pulled my mask up, I still have my sprayed on mask.
Ring ring.

"Hello?" I ask after answering my phone.

"Elsa" Anna whispers "There is a man in our house calling for you... and me. What's going on?"

"Anna, get away from the house. Are you in the house?" I ask, speeding up.

"Y-Yes. Kristof is at his house" She says. I hear a crash in the background "Help me Elsa" She cries, then the line goes silent for a few seconds.

"It's so easy to... kill someone"

"You better not touch her!" I yell, reaching 150 mph.

"You better be quick, her life depends on it" The line goes dead.

"NO!" I scream and run a red light. I pass a car and come across the cops going the same way. I'm going faster though.

I hit both brakes and come to a screeching stop. I hide my bike and run towards our house. I barged through the door and saw Anna on the ground unconscious. It took every bit of me not to run to her.

I used my voice changer.

"Get out here you coward!" I yelled, getting ready to draw my bow.

"Outrun the cops" He snickered and disappeared. I look behind me and see 3 cop cars pulling up. I run to Anna and pick her up, carrying her bridal style.

I run towards the back door and kick it open, running out and towards Jacks house.

I kicked his door open and ran in. I placed Anna on the couch and heard him run into the room. I grabbed my bow and an arrow and shot past him, getting his attention diverted from me. I snuck out and ran towards my bike. I need to come back in the morning to "Check on her"

-the next morning-

After going back to my house to change, I change into some dark blue skinny jeans, a blue tank top and some blue high tops. I call a taxi after cleaning myself up and tell him to drive to my house.

-Leedle Leedle Leedle-

I jump out of the car and run to jacks front door. I knock on it loudly and wait for him to come to the door. Once he opened it, I walked in and saw Anna in the same spot.

"Thank you! I thought she was dead" I hugged him "I stopped by our house and didn't see her there" A few tears fell down my cheeks to sell it "how did she get here?" I let go of him and wipe my cheeks.

"That person carried her here. Whoever it was messed up my back door" he pointed at it and I took out my wallet from my purse.

"How much does it cost to replace. I'll cover it" I said, searching through my wallet.

"It's fine Els. I can pay for it" He said and pushed my hand down lightly.

"I just got the message! Is she alright!?" Kristof said worriedly. He ran to Anna's side and kneeled beside her.

"She's fine dude" Jack chuckled, patting his back.

I smile and feel better, Kristof is good for her.

"How long has she been here?" I asked, walking over to them.

"Since around 3 am" He said, turning to me.

I nodded and kneeled beside her.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't come sooner. There were no taxis available" I said and grabbed her hand.

"Oh chocolate pudding!" Anna screamed, backing away. She got confused for a moment before she saw me.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help you" I say and stand up.

Kristof Sat beside her and calmed her down.

I turned to Jack and laid my head on his chest.

"I feel so horrible" I say and back away.
Ring Ring

I pick up my phone and clicked answer.

"Hello?"
An alarm I set to get me out of here.

"Okay, okay. I'll be there in 45 minutes... Okay bye" I turned of my phone and put it in my purse.

"I'm sorry, I've gotta go. My boss is very strict on time" I walked to Anna and kissed her head "Try not to get into trouble"

I walk out the door and get into my taxi.
He hurt my sister, my only family I have left.
You will regret it.