Meeting Him

As I leave the airport, some man comes to me.  He stated he is hired by my grandmother to protect me in Tokyo.  We venture around the city and time pasts until it is time for dinner.  Him and I decide to eat at a popular place called "Green Panda Café".   He tells me something on my ear, "Your grandmother says your a fine young lady, so don't be surprised when young men look at you as if they were crazy."  We go into the café and notice something odd.........it feels like  someone is watching me.  I think about what the man said....I guess he is right, but I just wish grandmother had told me about him.  He just seems a bit off.  Then I  notice he is talking to the waiter and is waiting for me  to say my order. "Oh um sorry I would like the crab and some sushi." So the waiter just left and I realized that someone was looking at me. So I looked behind me and a guy was looking at me. He waved and I turned around quickly in surprise. The man looked at me and smiled, "What did I tell you, men will notice you." "I know, I know you said that, it's just still quite surprising." So I  finish my meal and the man invites me to stay at his place for the night. 

Until next part...
My friends.