Chpt. 42 - YES!

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN LIKE 50000 YEARS BUT SHITS BEEN GOING DOWN BUT IM BACK!

*********

So I've officially decided I'm not going to have the chemotherapy, this baby is more important. They have a better chance of a better life then I will.Once I've had the baby I may see how I feel for chemo but I will definitely not be having it with Beeboo  in me.
Another thing the baby is now called 'Beeboo' mainly because I hate people referring to my baby as 'it'. Also it corresponds to my favourite band Panic! At The Disco ....

Niall's POV

I'm gonna be a dad. I'm Gonna Be A Dad. I'm. Gonna.  be.  a. dad. IM GOING TO BE A DAD

is all that's going through my head right now. Beeboo is mine.  Something is still wrong with Grace but I'm hoping it's just nerves with her fashion show next week.

So for a while now I've been planning something special for her and now she's carrying my child the moment just feels even more worthy. I've had everything ready for a while now I just haven't had the balls. Weird I know, an international superstar with nerves.

Me and the lads are currently waiting for the thumbs up to walk out on stage. From a distance I can see Grace running towards me to give me my 'good luck' kiss before she goes to the 5sos boys but I instantly frown. She shouldn't be running.

"you shouldn't be running" I frowned but she rolled her eyes and carried on smiling. I haven't seen her smile this much.... ever. But since we've found out we're pregnant she can't stop. 

"good luck babe" she smiled kissing me quickly, I give her one back before kissing Beeboo.

"I have a feeling tonight's going to be a special show" I say kissing her again.

"how come?"
"I just have a feeling babe" I say with a smug smile before she gives me another kiss and runs / walks away.

"you ready bro?" Louis asks,
"ready as I'll ever be"

We had just finished Little Things when I got a buzz from my inner ear monitor.

"so this next song goes to someone every every special" I say looking down at her, her face lights up even more.

"let's get her up hear!" Liam says while running over to help her up onto the stage with Zayn.

I pull her in for a hug and then the  chords of the song are strummed. 

"I wish you could see your face right now, your grinning like a fool..."

I began singing one of her favourite songs by a band called All Time Low - A DayDream Away. And right now the lyrics happened to be so accurate, she literally couldn't stop smiling. I carried on with the first verse with her in my arms until Zayn took over for the next part. I gave her a spin so we were face to face, she wrapped her hands around my neck and I placed mine on her waist and we started to slow dance. As we done so images of us began to show on the big boards. The fans were going crazy but at this moment I couldn't care less, this was perfect and I could tell it was to her to.

I finished the song by singing

"I wouldn't know what to say if I had you"
and before I could even put my mic down she kissed me with so much passion.

"I know what I'd say" she whispered
"what?" I whispered back
"fucktart" she giggled. Typical Grace,  but couldn't stop laughing.

"no but seriously I would say I love you"

"you know what I'd say?" I said into the mic but still looking into her eyes.

Graces POV.

He took a step back and put his hand in his pocket while slowly getting down on one knee. Oh my god this is it. I couldn't stop smiling this was so perfect. I could of never imagined my self getting married. I honestly never thought I would make it to this age. but here am with the love of my life down on one knee in front of me.

"Charlie - Grace Kim,  will you marry me?"  he said looking into my eyes. My hands clasped around my mouth and I jumped to him. 

"oh my god yes yes yes yes " I said over and over. He held me in his arms for a while before releasing me and getting the ring out. it was gorgeous yet simple.

everyone cheered and clapped, many had been recording and I honestly loved it all. 

I turned around to look at the main big screen and there was a picture of two little baby feet and the words " baby Horan on the way".   I had also noticed the boys had left the stage and it was just Me and Niall on a dark stage with a single light on us.

If this is love then I don't ever want to loose it. I want to have this effect on each other now, and in 50 years time.