3

We walked into our hotel room and out stuff on the bed. Emily went to go get a shower Jacky sat at the table and got on her laptop. I took my boots off and laid them by the bed. I took my jacket off and over shirt. Leaving me in a white tank top. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail. I walked to the mini fridge and grabbed me a beer. I sat on the cornor of the bed and took a swig. There was a brisk knock at the door. I looked at Jacky. She grabbed her blade. I stood and reached at my lower back for my pistol. I walked slowly to the door. I held the gun pointing at the door. I swung the door open. Pointing the gun the visitors face. The visitors held their hands up in surrender. I dropped my aim and groaned.

"How did you find us?" I crossed my arms and popped my hips.

"It's not hard to figure out. A small town. There this hotel and a luxury hotel. Being a hunter we know you couldn't afford that one." He walked past me and inside.

"Dean. Excuse him." Sam spoke. He followed inside. They sat on my bed. Jacky got up and took Emily's bag to her in the bathroom and came out. I just looked at him.

"Okay then what do you want?" He smirked at me.

"Well I figure we could talk and get to know each other a little bit more. Wonder of you wanna go to a local bar and kick back." I looked at Jacky who try not to smile. I look back at him and laughed. He was taken aback.

"No. If you haven't noticed I have minors and I heard about you Winchester. Your basically a man whore and that's putting it nicely." He straighten up and was surprise. Sam busted out laughing. Dean seemed embarrassed.

"Oh I get it. Your into girls. No wonder your not attracted." Dean retaliated. I glared at him. Emily joined in and laughed. Jacky was chuckling herself.

"Excuse you I am not gay! I like guys just not you! Your obnoxious!" By now he was standing and we both yelling in each others faces.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!" He was inches from my face. We was glaring at each other. Sam stood up. He walked up and moved Dean away. Jacky did the same with me. I glared at him.

"Look Deans sorry. He didn't mean it." He said about the same time Jacky said.

"Manda is sorry. She didn't mean it."

"Yes I did!" Dean and I both said at sametime.

"Maybe if I get y'all a beer we can sit down and talk like adults. Please sit down." Jacky spoke. The boys sat back on the bed. I grabbed a chair straddle it backwards. Jacky came back and passed beers around. No one said anything. Just the distant clicking if Emily on YouTube.

"Really I'm sorry for Manda she can be a pain sometimes." I took a swig as Jacky was talking. Sam smiled.

"Yeah I know what you mean." He nodded to Dean. Jacky smiled and giggles.

"Always having to come behind them and fixing their messes." Jacky rolled her eyes. I looked at her.

"Tell me about. Last week Dean-"

"Sam!" Dean hollered. Sam smiled at Jacky in his brothers humor. After awhile they left. We finished taking our showers after one another and then it was off to bed.

The next morning we gathered everything up and took it out to the car. Emily loaded blaze up and sat in the back with him. I heard a door opening. I looked over to see the Winchesters walking out getting ready to leave. They loaded their bags in a pretty black car. It was just any car. It was black '67 chevy impala. She was pretty.

"Nice ride." I spoke up. They looked over at me. "Never took you for American muscle."

"What you know about cars?" He glared.

"I know that's a rebuilt '67 chevy impala." I smirked.

"And let me guess princess. Your driving a pink bettle." I glared and stepped back.

"Guess again." I crossed my arms. He smirked.

"Never took you for American muscle." I smiled and got in. I crunk up and back up to pull out. I leaned out the window and looked back at him.

"Dont under estimate me Dean Winchester." I hit the gas and drove off.

Jacky was typing away at the laptop to find something. I just couldn't get my mind off of Dean. God he was so annoying and cocky. Uggh I hate cocky men. Think they can just act a certain way to make women fall. Gets on my nerves. I'm not an idiot female. I won't fall that easy. I smirked to myself.

"Anything?"

"Same as the last time you asked. Nothing yet." Jacky sassed.

"Well sorry for being concerned" I sassed back.

"Your not concerned. Your distracting yourself."

"From what? Blazes farts?"
"At least your not back here with him ." Emily mumbled. I smiled.

"From Dean." She had humor in her voice.

"What?! No I'm not. I don't like him. Besides what about Sam?" I looked at in the corner of my eye. She sat up.

"Wh-what about him?"

"You have a crush on him." I picked.

"No i don't!"

"Yes you do look at you blushing. I so ship yall! OTP!"

"Jam!" Emily screamed. I busted out laughing so hard. Jacky sat there blushing like a tomato.

"I'm dead."

"Don't feel bad Jax how about MEAN for Manda and Dean?" Jacky laughed hard. I sat there and looked at Emily in the rearview mirror.

"That's not funny dude." We was all laughing and having fun. Jacky went back to searching for a lead. After another hour of searching she came across a news article about a woman dying but kept claiming a boy stalking her. Like a teenage boy. I hit the gas I drove to the town it was at.

An::::::

Kinda excited to write my first supernatural fanfic. Let me know whatbyall think!! Comment and vote!! This story also includes my sister Jacky jax__B!! Love her. Should check her out. Shes an amazing writer!!

Thanx and love y'all my ill chocolate chips ✌&💘