13.

The only good thing that will come of today is shopping. That's right. We are going shopping. Well Jax, Dean and I are. The rest are staying behind doing whatever. Dean is cpimg along for extra protection. I mean come on its Vegas. It's like a demon buffet around here. I went into a dress store to find a pretty dress to wear.

"Oh my goodness Manda this the third store we went into. Hurry up." Jacky fussed.

"Well I'm sorry if literally ever dress in Vegas looks like it belongs on a street corner."

"There's nothing wrong with that."

"Shut up Dean." We both said. I slipped on a burgundy lace dress. I open the curtains to show them.

"Yes it looks good. Turn around let me see." Jacky said. I turned around. I did a full 360°.

"Work it Manda." Jax played. I starting strutting. Then did a squat with my legs closed and popped my butt out when I brought it back up. Walking back to the dressing room I popped my back a couple times then shut the curtains. I heard Jax laughed. I undressed from the dress and redressed into my clothes. I walked out staring at other dresses.

"You sure?"

"Yes." They both said. Jax grabbed my arm and lead me to the check out. I purchased the dress and we walked down the sidewalk. I saw a hair salon and walked in. I told them I needed to do redo my hair and to wait. I told the beauties I wanted brown with an Ombre. Something different but normal. Which took about an hour and a half with my long thick hair. I was finally ready. We went back to the motel.

"What took so long. Y'all was literally going out for a dress." Sam was amused.

"All the dress were slutty."

"And?" Emily asked.

"I don't want to dress slutty."

"Since when?"

"Shut up Emily." I fussed. I looked over at Blaze eating out of a bag of chips. I looked at the clock. Time to start getting ready. I walked into my room. I went to go get a shower. First I put my hair up in a shower cap. I just got it done I so did not feel like blow drying it. I washed and shaved my legs real good. I rinsed off and stepped out. I dried off and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked out to grab my make up bag and curling wand. I plugged in the wand to get it hot before I use it. I normally don't contor cause it's tedious but I'm about to get kidnapped and I want to look good. I did a smokey eye and winged my eyeliner. I choose a deep burgney Matte lipstick. Taking my hair out my shower cap. I brushed it. Taking the wand I started curling my hair and praying hair spray. Who has time to do this everyday? Okay so I'm not a normal girl. I hate stuff like this. I like simple make up and simple hairstyle. After doing my whole head. I walked into the room to get dressed. I choose a pair cheeky underwear and a bra. I pulled on my dress and a pair of my favorite Louboutin. I was ready to go. I open the door and walked over to greet them.

I open the door and walked in

I open the door and walked in. They all stare in amazement. Even Dean. I felt butterflies when I saw him looking. I tucked my hair behind my ears and smiled. I couldn't help but blush when everyone was looking.

"Hooker." Emily said. My moment was ruined. I went to go sit down at the table.

"Okay Manda. Here's the olan. Your going to go in. Dean is going to follow but not to closely for it to be suspected. He's gonna keep an eye on you." Sam explained.

"Why? I can handle myself."

"No you cant. Your going in without weapons."

"Excuse me? Oh hell no."

"Trust us Manda nothing is going to happen that we can't handle." Sam looked me dead in the eye and used his puppy eyes. Stupid Winchesters. I glanced over at Jax and Em. After the rest of the plan was explained we was ready. I looked at Bobby.

"Make sure nothing happens to them. And if anything goes belly up. Get them out and take them far away. Got me?"

"I'm not an idjit." But he smiled and placed a hand on my cheek. I turned to the girls. They were to stay here with Bobby. Sam was going with us to keep an eye out and let Bobby know if anything happens.

"Girls, I love yall. I'm gonna say some heartfelt shit. I try to do the right thing with yall. Because of me y'all are failing school so bad your probably have to repeat. Y'all never got a chance to be normal teenagers. Y'all killed more things then a regular animal hunter. I did t want this life for y'all. I should had left y'all behind. I was selfish but I was worried something would happen to y'all. I love y'all so much and y'all were this he best thing that happened to me. Even though Jax was suppose to be a boy. If anything happens to me. Take care of Blaze. Take care of my wheels. And move on with your life. Start over. But if nothing happens to me forget about this chick flick moment." I try to play it off. They smiled. We hugged. I went to walk away. I looked back one more time and smiled. I hated leaving them like this. I hugged Bobby one last time. I walked out with the Winchesters following me. I climbed into their backseat. Sam told Dean where to go. All I could think about was this was the last time I'll see any of them again. But my mother would be rescued. I just sat back and relaxed the rest of the way to the club. Things will hopefully be over soon and we can all go back to our lives. Except maybe I want to be apart of someone's life. Maybe he'll want me to be apart of it as well. I don't m know maybe I'm getting my hopes up.