2

We decided to to the park with the nature trail where everyone pops up missing. I parked the car and we all got out. Blaze jumped out be for Emily had the chance to shut the door. He knew he wasn't gonna get left behind. Emily groaned and he look like he was smiling. I let out a small laugh. I walked to the trunk and grabbed my backpack.

"Alright the sun is getting low. We don't have much time. Let's get in there and save those people and kick some wolf ass!" I preached. The girls agreed and blaze barked. We started walking down the trail.

We was getting deep in the trail now. I looked at Jacky. She looked over at me. I nodded to the woods on the side of the trail to see if she saw anything. I told Emily on the otherside. I sent blaze with Jax and I went with Em. We was looking for tracks or any sign of them being here.

"Manda!" Jax screamed. We took off running to find her. All we found was blaze laying down itching to chase whatever it was. I whistled and he took off. I followed him. I heard Emily's feet beating against the ground behind me. Blaze took us deeper into the woods. Then he stopped suddenly. I stopped behind him. Emily ran into my back and fell on the ground. I graoned and helped her up. She shot me a look.

"Sor-" She started

"Shh." I shushed her. I crouched next blaze growling. Emily squat next to me. On the other side of the bushes was a cabin. There was a guy standing in front of the door looking in the sky. I started walking so I was on the side of the cabin. I try to lean up and look in the window. There like six people including Jacky in a room with the door closed. I signaled for Emily to get the front guy. She snuck up behind him and covered his mouth and stabbed him in the back. He fell back and She gently laid him down. She nod when it was clear. I walked around to her. We looked into window. Then I felt something at my head and a click. Shit.

"Uh Manda." Emily whispered.

"Me too Emily."

"Get up slowly?" The guy behind me spoke. I went to stand up. Once up I took a breath and turned quickly to knock the gun away and punch him. He grabbed his nose. I snatched his gun and point it at the guy behind Emily. He moved his gun and Emily turned around and kicked him in groins. He went down. She snatched his gun and pointed it at him.

"Now who are y'all and what are y'all doing here?" She asked harshly. Emily has no chill.

"Y'all werewolves?" I asked bluntly. The guys looked at eachother. The one I punched smiled with amusement. The other was amused as well.

"No sweetheart we're hunters." I stared at him for the longest then I dropped my aim.

"So are we." I looked over at Emily. "Emily drop it."

"But?" I gave her a look. Then she sigh and gave him back his gun. He snatched from her. Only for her flip him off. I shook my head and turned back to the one in front of me.

"Well then who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Dean and this my brother Sam. Winchester."

"Hmm the famous Winchester boys. Nice to finally meet the legends themselves." I just realized I sounded like a fan girl. I mentally slapped my forhead. Dean smirked.

"A fan huh? Who might you be gorgous?" I looked over at Emily and then back at him. Rolling my eyes I popped my hip.

"I'm Manda. This my baby sister Emily. Our middle sister is inside. We're the Pritchett sisters." His smirked fell.

"Yeah I heard about yall. Bobby told us a little about y'all. Sorry about your mom." Sam spoke. We nod then Emily spoke up.

"Now if y'all don't excuse us we have to save our sister before she becomes a dog." Then my eyes snapped open.

"Where's Blaze?" I ran to the side of the house. He wasn't there. I started whistling. Nothing. I was freaking out. I ran to Dean and grabbed him.

"You hurt my dog?"

"No why would hurt a dog." I let go and bent my head down. Emily walked up behind me.

"It's cool Manda. We'll get him after we get Jax. We have to save her." I nod and straighten up. I grabbed my backpack and dug in there. Grabbing Emily and me a gun loaded with silver bullets. I turned and kicked the door in and started shooting. I turned to Emily and nod in the direction of the hallway. She took off. The boys came in behind me shooting. There was more then I thought. It was a freaking nest. One grabbed me from behind. I heard a shot and he let go. I turn and seen Dean shot him. I smiled and he nod. I walked down the hall to Emily. There was three bodies in the hall. A door was open. I walked in and there was Jax and the other chained. Jax rolled her eyes and let out a breath.

"About time you showed up. I was getting bored." Emily walked over and picked the lock to her cuffs.

"Sorry we didn't show up sooner brat." We laughed. We started unlocking the prisoners. We told them to wait and well show them to safety. I looked around for my dog. Nothing. I walked to the front door. I started whistling again. Nothing. I went to the cabinets in the kitchen to find something. I heard Sam asked Jacky what I was doing. She said just wait. I grabbed what I was looking for and walked back to them.

"Chips. How can you eat at a time like this?" Dean said I glared at him. I open the bag.

"Uh you better move." I smirked. The girls stepped close to the wall smirking Dean and Sam looked confused at each other. I shook the bag. I waited a few minutes and shook it again. Then I heard it. A howl. The way it sounded it was getting closer.

"Last chance to move." I heard it again. He was really close. The boys stepped from the door and held there guns out. They didn't get a chance to shoot cause blaze busted through the door and sat down wagging his tail. He lift his paw begging for some.

"Where were you at and why didn'tyou answer?"

"What the hell is that?" Dean asked. I looked up at him and said a dog named Blaze. I gave him a chip and walked out. We led everyone to saftey. We called the cops. Which they showed up pretty quickly. We got in the car and left.