8

I woke up the next morning alone. I rolled out of bed and grabbed a t shirt to go over my cami. I walked the girls room and it was empty. Great they just gonna let me sleep all day? I walked downstairs. They were in Bobby's study. I walked in and noticed a guy in a trench coat. Oh my heavens he's was so cute and pretty. How are all these people so good looking and I look like a potato?

"Hello Manda."

"How you know my name?"

"I'm an Angel. My name is Castiel."

"Oh your Cas." I smiled. He did a small smile and nod. I went to go stand by Jacky and Emily. The guys continued catching Cas up on everything. Then he was gone in a flash. Where did he go? Dean and Sam walked out of the room and headed outside. I looked over at the girls. I'm lost. I guess that's what I get when I zone out while they are talking.

"We are going to go pack. Dean and Sam are loading up Baby. We are all waiting for Cas to get back to let us know what we are walking into." Emily whispered. I nodded and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed an Apple and went upstairs to pack my stuff up.

I went out to the car to load my bag up in the backseat. Blaze was running around the yard playing. I threw his bag in the floor board. I went to the trunk and made sure all the weapons where there.

"Nice collection." I turned to see Dean there looking at my inventory.

"Well I am a hunter." I shut the trunk. "You know we all can't be lucky like y'all and have a demon knife from a demon." I smirked.

"How did you know it was from Ruby?" He straighten up.

"I read those silly little books. Well some of them. I didn't believe in all that hocus pocus mumbo jumbo. Well not until now."

"I hate those books." I laughed.

"So everything in them was true?" He looked at me and then off into space.

"Yeah."

"Wow. How do you handle it? I mean after loosing so much. How do you keep going?" I tilt my head up at him. He did a small half smile which was cute. I mentally slapped myself. Stop it Manda.

"Like I said last night. I like helping people." Then he walked off into the junkyard. I stared off after him.

"He does that sometimes." I jumped when Sam spoke. I turned to see him looking in his brothers direction.

"He doesn't let people get close to him. Afraid he'll loose them. So when he feels like things are getting close he runs. Don't take it personal." I look back out into the junkyard.

"Hes not the only one." I whispered. I turned and walked back into the house to gather the girls. They came stomping down stairway. Cas poofed back into Bobby's office. We walked in there. Sam was already in there. Dean walked in after we was all there. He looked at Cad, whose face soften when he took in Deans appearance. His Glance switch over to me. I felt like I was put in the spotlight.

"They are still there. I don't know who all he has or how many. He's set up in an old warehouse on a abandoned road. He has two guarding the gates entranceway. That's the only way in. He has more scouting the place. It's going to be tricky to get in there and do a rescue mission. But it can be done." He looked from one to another.

I couldn't believe it. We are so close to getting her. I made the mistake of looking over at Dean and Sam who were talking to themselves. What if we loose her after we find her? Like how they lost their dad after finding him. That can't happen. She has to come back so everything can go back to normal. It has to go back. I felt myself sufficating. The world was spinning. I heard voices in a distant. Everything grew dark. Then I heard a thump. Everything went black for a second or two. I kept hearing noise. No. Not noise. Talking.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard a guy ask. I'm not sure who.

"Shes having an attack. She'll hyperventilate most of the time or get sick. She must have overwhelmed her system and fainted." One of my sisters.

"Stand back. I'll wake her." Then I saw a light in my darkness. I felt this calming feeling. Then I saw Cas.

"It's okay Manda. Calm down. She'll be fine." And with that he's gone. I felt calm and peacful. I open my eyes. I was on the floor looking up at everyone. I rolled my eyes.

"Can y'all back up?" They moved. I went to get up. Someone helped me after they saw I was struggling. I looked over to see the helper was Dean. I snatched my arm away and glared at him. How dare he? I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Then I heard it.

"Shes just embarrassed. Ignore her." Jacky whispered to Dean.

"Jacky can you not?" She gave me a questioning look. I groaned and told her nevermind. I walked out of the kitchen to the front door. I grabbed the girls bags and started toting them outside. Thankfully they started talking again and didn't noticed me. I do hate when those happen in front of someone. It is quit embarrassing. After everything was loaded they walked outside. Sam started talking.

"Yall are gonna follow us out there. We are gonna cause a diversion at the entrance. Y'all sneak around to the back and improvise. Got it?" I nod. They got in the car with Cas. Bobby walked out to his car.

"You going Bobby?" I shouted.

"Well someone has to stand by in case one of y'all idjuts get into trouble." I laughed and open the door. I pulled my seat up. I whistle to signal Blaze. He started barking. Then all you could gear was him running. He sounded like a horse running. He jumped in the back next to Jax. He looked over at her glaring at him. He liked her face. We all laughed. I got in the car. The impala pulled off followed by me then Bobby. We are southbound to rescue my mother. I hope she's okay.