14.

We parked on the side of a street. It amazed me out many people are in Los Vegas. I climbed out when Dean climbed out. He ducked down to tell Sam something. We started walking to the club. I was in front of him when he grabbed my arm to make me face him. I looked into eyes. Pleading him to tell me anything.

"Just be careful. Watch out." In Dean's language that meant he cares. But that wasn't good enough.

"Dean." I whispered.

"I Can't Mandy." I bit my lip and went to walk away. He stopped me. He laid his hand on my cheek and slowly lowered his head. His lips gently touched mine. Then he fully connected them. That kiss said so much. It said more then words could be spoken. It had so much feelings. Ewe stood there for I don't know how long. He pulled back and laid his forehead on mine. He stare deep into my eyes while his thumb rubbed my cheek. He then kissed my forehead and stepped back. I turned around and started walking toward the club. I lightly touch my lips. They still tingled. I walked up to the bouncer at the rope. He let me in. I made my way into the crowd. I looked around taking in my surroundings. I walked to the bar and order whiskey on the rocks. I sat on a barstool and crossed my legs.

I finished that glass and order another one. At the corner of my eye, I watched Dean at the far end of the bar watching me secretly. I want to go over there so bad. But I cant. I'm on a mission. A guy sat beside me and interrupted my thoughts.

"Excuse me Miss. Sorry to startle you." He apologized. I smiled and turned to him.

"It's fine." Then he fully faced me. My fave fell.

"Hello Manda. Or should I say." His eyes turned black then back to normal. "Michele."

"Jesse. Your the demon?" He just smiled and arrogant smile.

"You bastard. Give me back my mother now." I wanted to hurt him so bad.

"Tsk. And why would I want to do a thing like that. Besides she's happy with me . Why would she want to go back to you three ungrateful brats." He smirked. I couldn't help but die laughing in his face.

"Haha I'm sure. Listen honey. We may be ungrateful, which is true, but she'll never choose anything over us." His smile flinched just a little bit.

"What makes you so sure. She has no one to worry about. No one constantly arguing with her. She doesn't have to listen bickering or Cater to everyone needs."

"Because our mother has been through a lot worst and still chose us over anything. Hell she still chose me after she been through my teenage years. So try again big boy." I patted his leg and got up. His smirk fell and saw anger building. I held onto my smile even though I was sacred shit less on the inside. This past two years has not prepare me for this. This is like going from first grade to college. I'm freaking the hell out dude. He walked up behind me and pressed his chest on my back. He started moving my hips. I was uncomfortable. I turned around and he grabbed my hips again and pressed me to him. I lifted my arms up and placed them around his neck. I signal for Dean.

"Why didn't you get me from the gas station when you had the chance?"

"Because that wasn't plan. You just showed up. And besides. It's not a such fun if the game ends quickly."

"Why my mother?"

"It's all part of the game sweetheart." He chuckled to himself.

"What game?"

"You of course." I stopped moving. My arms fell to my side.

"Me?"

"Yes. It was all about you. How I could get you."

"So you kidnap my mother? To get my attention?" I was getting pissed.

"Like I said game. Come on let's sit." He grabbed my hand and led me up some stairs to the VIP section. I looked over my shoulder to see Dean watching me.

"Okay so why me? Why am I special?"

"Cause you are. I been watching you. You've been through so much. I wanted to take you away from your deadbeat dad to keep you safe."

"Wait a minute my dad? How long have you been watching me? And why?"

"Because my dear Michele."

"Stop calling me that. I'm Mandy."

"No. Anyways my dear Michele. You know my back history. Bit do you know yours? Did you know names are a family tradition. Like surnames. Well Michele is a family tradition. Throughout the tree are Micheles."

"You been kidnapping and collecting my family? Sick pervert. But go on." I leaned back in he booth arena crossed my arms.

"No one likes a smart ass."

"I know finally someone tells her. Howdy Jesse." Dean came over to sit down. I was fighting a smile.

"What a nice surprise Dean. As I was saying, we'll I'll just get to the point. Your just like her. That spunky hard cover personality. This why I been playing a game. To get you."

"Your such a stalker.and I hate to tell you. You don't have me." I glared.

"I dont?" He snapped his fingers. A man walked out. He had his grip on an arm. I recognize those clothes. That's my mother. He snatched the bag off her head. She looked around and then she saw me. She started crying. I jumped up to go run to her but he grabbed my arm.

"Let's make this interesting. Let's say I offer her freedom for yours but we both know you'll say yes and let's face it what's the fun in that. So we'll let her go as well as your sister's, Bobby's, and Sam's freedom. In exchange for yours."

"Wait a minute. Sam has nothing to do with this." Dean stood up. A guy grabbed his shoulders and shoved him down. Jesses chuckled.

"You see Dean he does. He's helping her track me down. So yes all of their freedom and safety for yours." He looked at Dean. "And his." I gasped. I looked at Dean who was glaring at Jesse. I can't risk his life but I damn sure can't risk my sisters. He'll understand. Maybe.

"So what will be You and Dean in exchange for them?" I looked back at not Jesse.

"Deal." Dean looked over at nett me. "I'm sorry Dean. My sisters." I jumped up and ran to my mom. I grabbed her and held on tight. She was crying.

"I'm sorry mama. This is all my fault. But I have to go away. The girls are safe." I leaned into hug her one last time. "When they release you. Go outside and find a black '67 impala. There's a guy name Sam Winchester driving. Tell him everything. I love you mama." I let go and they pushed her past me to the stairs and released her. She took off into the crowd and Imola lost sight of her. I felt moisture on my cheeks. I touched it. I was crying. I held myself together. I was not going to cry. I'm not going to cry. I turned back to him after wiping my face.

"So what now?"

"No you and your little pet Dean are cong home with me." He got up and walked to the opposite way of the stairs. I took one last look into the crowd. I saw Sam in the entrance staring. I got dean's attention and showed him. A guy started pushing us to follow Jesse. At least my mother is safe. So are my sisters. We walked outside to the fresh air. A black limo was parked. The guy pushed us inside. I sat by Jesse and Dean beside me. I had no idea where 'home' was or how we were going to excape. I looked at Dean who was looking put the window. This was going to be along ride. I just sat back and try to relax.