11.

Ring

Ring

Ring

I'm going to kill whoever that is calling me. I open my eye slowly. It's to early. I reached for my phone to check the missed call. The caller was from Jax. And there was a text from her. Why didn't she just talk to me? Why call? I open the text up

Pain in the ass 1: where you at girl?
2: Where are you this stupid dog won't shut up.
1: Emily is about to kill Blaze. She's annoying come get her.

What are they talking about? Then it hit me.

"Oh shit." I looked beside me. Sure enough. A sleeping Dean laid beside me. Not just any sleeping Dean, a necked, sleeping Dean. Oh shit. Wait I'm naked too. Oh shit. I need to wake him up. But he looks so sex sleeping. Ew stop Mandy.

"Dean." I shoved him. "Dean. Wake up." I shouted. Nothing. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He stirred awake. Good. I sat up and covered myself with the sheet.

"Um where are we?" I asked more to myself. I have a hangover and it sucky trying to remember last night. But I do recall getting g a room with him last night after we left the bar. Oh shit the girls! I jumped up and got dressed real fast.

"Whoah slow down. Where are you going?" I pulled my shirt down and looked over at him.

"I have to get back to the girls. That was so irresponsible of me. Something could had happen to them." I nearly shouted.

"Calm down. Don't worry. I just read a text from Sam. Cas popped up with info and saw you wasn't there and stayed to watch over them while they slept. It's okay. He's an angel he wouldn't let nothing happen." I let out a breath. Okay good. He stood up and pulled his jeans on. I sat down and pulled my boots on while he was putting his shirt one. He does have one sexy body. Ugh stop it Mandy. I grabbed my phone and room key. We walked outside. Our rooms were a few rooms down. So we wasn't that far.

"You think they'll know?" I asked him. When we stopped in front of my door.

"Yeah no way around that." He did a half smile. This is going to be akward.

"Well thanks for last night. All of it."

"No problem." I started to turn to the door but he stopped me. He pulled me to him and kissed me. I couldn't help but smile. Dang you Dean for making me all giddy. I hate it. He let go and walked to his room and went in. Left me hanging. I open the door and walked in. Emily and Cas was watching TV. Jax was on the laptop. They all looked at me.

"Not a word." I walked over to my bag and grabbed it. Cas pooped in front of me. "Yes Cas?"

"I have information you might like to hear. I wanted to wait to tell it when you and Dean get back from-" I slammed my hand on his mouth before he said anymore.

"Shush. Don't say another about that." I removed my hand. He gave me a look. The same look he gives Dean when Dean iratates him.

"I'm going to go get a shower and we'll be right over there." He was gone. I rolled my eyes and went straight for the bathroom.

I took a quick shower. I wrapped a towel around me while I looked in my bag for clothes. Most were dirty. I need to stop by a laundry mat or something. The only thing left clean was a pair of denim shorts. A white cropped tank top. And a red flannel shirt. I dressed in the shorts and shirt. Walking out of the bathroom I noticed the girls sitting on the bed looking at me. They didn't say anything. I put my socks and boots on. I walked to the door and opened it. They got up and followed me out of it.

"So spend the night off and you have to start dressing like a hooker in front of him now?" Emily smarted. I groaned and open the door back up. I stomped over to grab the red flannel. Slamming the door back I slipped it on.

"Oh my God Emily this is all I have clean. Sorry I didn't have more time to plan my outfits." We walked next door.

"I'm just saying your dressed like a stripper."

"Dude no I'm not. I have on a long sleeve shirt."

"That's open." I looked down and noticed it wasn't button.

"Chill dude. If I was a stripper I wouldn't be wearing any of this. I can't help that my clothes are dirty." I went to open the door but I heard her say stripper again.

"Fine since a damn stripper here." I unbutton my flannel and took it off. I turned around and open the door and walked in. Four heads snapped up to look up at me. I felt so self-cautious then. Jax handed me my flannel. I noticed Dean was staring. Great. I put the shirt back on and button half of it. I went over to sit on a bed.

"Okay Cas. Whats going on?" Bobby spoke.

"The demon that has Mia captive is looking for a wife." The whole room got quiet when he said that.

"I'm sorry did you say a wife?" Sam asked.

"Yes. But not no the sense your thinking. More like he has a Harlem of women."

"So he wants to marry my mom? No I will not accept him as my stepdad." I crossed my arms.

"Well no. He chooses one that's young. Your mother if to old for him." We all looked at him. He just held his clueless stare.

"He went to Vegas to get a new wife. He's going to replace one in his Harlem." Bobby spoke. I looked over at him. Then I saw the book I found in the cage laying on the table. I stood up and walked over there and picked it up.

"Cas can you read this word?" I hand him the book. He looked up at me.

"Yes." I looked over at Dean with a questioning look.

"Please explain futher Cas." Dean said.

"Oh yes well it's of an acinent language. Older then Latin. But this word is not a word. It's a name. The name Michele." My head snapped up. I looked over at the girls.

"Why Michele?" I asked out of curiosity.

"His first wife was named Michele." He flipped the book open. And flipped through the pages. "This sums it up. Michele was a witch. She cast a spell upon him and her to make them powerful. But according to this she didn't really cast and spell. Just told him she did. She made a deal."

"Crossroad deal." Dean and Sam said at the same time.

"Yes. Well you know that after ten years it was time to pay. The hell hound came got her. The man went to make a deal with the same crossroad demon to get her back but he wasn't budging. So he traded his power and soul for her return. It kept on going till he gave up. The demon came up with an idea for him to become a demon and be his slave."

"So he's collecting for someone else?" I asked.

"No he was eventually freed and now collecting females with the Michele name." He looked concern for me. I heard Bobby say oh no. My eyes buldge.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked.

"Manda and her mother has the name Michele." Bobby spoke.

"How do you know that Bobby?" Dean asked. Then they started bickering. That's why he kidnapped my mom cause of her name? The guy is a psycho. Well I mean he is a demon now.