10.

I walked outside the next morning. The sun was bright as hell. I threw our bags in the trunk and shut it.

"Someone is not an early morning person." I turned to see Bobby smiling. I shook my head. He walked up to me and laid a hand on my shoulder.

"I promise you we'll get her kiddo." Then he hugged me. I loved Bobby. He was like the dad we never had. He let go and stepped back.

"No don't go and get all soft on me idjit." He joked. I couldn't help but smile.

We all loaded up and drove off. The three of us didn't say anything. Even Blaze was quiet. After a year of  searching we found her. She'll finally be rescued. 

We turned off on a small road. There was nothing on thus road. As we was getting closer to it we pulled into a vacant spot. I got out and went to the trunk. I took off shirt. I wore my black tank top. It had the Guns -N- Rose's logo on it. Jacky came to stand by with Emily. I handed them both their guns. Emily slide hers into her thigh holster. She grabbed a couple extra clips for it. Jacky put hers on her side along with extra clips. They grabbed a knife and slide them in their boots. I lifted my shirt to what looks like a corset but it's a neat conceal holster. I put two small guns and a knife in the slots. I pulled my shirt down and reached for a bigger gun. Jacky and Emily grabbed another one. We like to have spare guns and knives. For emergencies. Can never be to safe when dealing with monsters. I handed them each a flask of holy water. I reached up and moved their shirts down to see if the had their pendent on.

"Now this this is big. I want y'all to lay low but keep up. Keep your eyes open and have each other's backs. Don't go in with a big ego. Your get prideful you make mistakes. Got it?"

"Got it." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Soon they can go back to a normal happy life. They can be done with this. We walked up the path to the warehouse. Cas was right. There's two guarding the only entrance and more walking around. I looked over at Dean. He nod his for me to go. I took one last look at him before I turned to leave. Nothing had to be spoken. Everything was said in that moment our eyes met. To be careful. I followed the girls to the back. We stayed back hiding till coast was clear. I looked up at the tall fence. The top had barb wire. I looked to Emily who had the bolt cutters. I grabbed them from her. Ducking down I ran over to the fence and cut an entrance. I held back the opening to let my sisters to pass then I went in. I lead them up to the building. I ran to the backdoor. Here goes nothing. I turned the handle and it open. That was easy. It was dark and creepy. I looked to the left and saw another door. I nod my head the direction of it. Guns ready we walked over there quietly. I hate this sneaking around. Personally I like to show up with a bang. But you can't really do that and survive. Jacky got ready to open it. I pointed the gun at it just incase. She opened it and nothing. I rolled my eyes. We kept going. This isn't right. Where's all the demons? I straighten up and looked around. It's almost as if it is deserted. No. I started walking faster. Screw the walking steady and prepared. I went through another door and nothing. It was a big space. You can tell they were here cause there were cages. I looked around. I heard a noise and cocked my gun. The guys walked in. They were eyeing the place and then landed on us. I couldn't stand it. I turned toward the girls. Jax just stood there watching me. Emily was over looking at the cages.

"Manda!" I ran over there to Emily. She was in a cage. Jacky was on my heels. Emily handed me a piece of paper.

Los Vegas

That's all that was written. He moved them he knew we were onto him.

"That stupid son of a bitch!" I balled up the paper. I looked down at a palette. He had my mother sleeping on the floor? I picked up the blankets and threw them. I'm going to kill him when I see him. I picked up her pillow and threw it the books he gave her. Everything I threw. I was pissed. We did all of this for nothing.

When there was nothing else to destroy I just stood there staring at them mess. I looked down at the books. Some pages have writings. That's weird. I bent down and grabbed one. I flipped the pages. There were notes through the book. I flipped it over to read it. I couldn't read the language. I picked up the other three books. Nothing was written in them. But I want to take them just in case. I looked around at the mess. There was no other book or paper. I stepped out of the cage and walked over to the group.

"She kept notes." I spoke softly. "In this." I held out the book. I don't know who grabbed it. Right now I don't want to be here anymore. I want to give up but I can't. I have to keep going. I have to be strong for them. I looked over at Jax and Em. I could tell in that split second they were felling like me. Broken. On the outside trying to be strong and the inside tore up, hopeless. Tonight is going to be an emotional night.

We all eventually left. We went back to the motel for the night. We didn't say anything on the ride there or unloading the car. I was getting antsy. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Can one of y'all say something? Anything?"

"Like what?" Emily asked.

"I don't know. Anything. Your feelings. Scream and shout. Cuss if you have to. Just let it out." They still didn't say anything. I looked from one to the other.

"Fine. I'm going out. Lock the doors. Don't let anyone in." I slammed the door shut behind me. I went to the bar across the street. How convenient. The owner must make a killing at the location. I went straight to the bar and sat on the stool. I order three whiskey shots. The bartender looked at me funny but set three down in front of me. I took one right after the other without skipping a beat. Perk to being a bar owner. I then order a beer. Someone sat down nest to me. I didn't have to look to know who to was.

"Drinking alone? Usually that's only me that does that." He tried to joke. I took another sip of my beer.

"Find the location of a missing parent and then finding out they're not there? No the feeling." I looked at him. He was staring at his beer.

"I know what we should do but-" I paused and took a breath. " but I don't think I can keep doing that to them. Keep getting their hopes up about mama and then get disappointed. It's slowly eating away at their soul. And everyday they die a little on the inside. Their light goes out. I can't keep doing that to them." I took another sip. He looked up at me.

"That never goes away." I gave him a confused look. "That wanting to protect and shield them. It never goes away. I'm still trying to do that to Sam and he's almost thirty-three . It's a older sibling thing. And from expierence they don't like it." He took a swig. I sat there in thought.

"You maybe right Dean." He looked up smiling. I leaned over to kiss him. I leaned away from him. I grabbed his hand and led him out. This is a very bad idea. I looked up at Dean as we crossed the street. I'll worry about that tomorrow.