12.

"No I refuse to." I argued.

"Look Manda we have no other choice. You have to." Dean said just as sternly. I glared at him.

"Okay that's enough idjits. But he's right Mandy there's no other choice." I scoffed at Bobby.

"Fine. Whatever. But if anything happens get my mother out. That's all I ask."

"Now that's settled. Here's the plan. We go to Vegas. And let him find us." We all looked at Sam.

"And how are we going to do that Sammy?" Dean crossed his arms over his chest.

"Because she's a Michele and he already has the mother. So she'll be a walking bullseye." Jacky assured.

"I hate you." I told her. She scoffed.

"Let's load up and head out." Bobby commanded and that's what we did.

♧♢♡♤

This being in the car all the time is for the birds. How do they do this all the time? My back and butt hurt. My foots asleep. I'm tired of stupid cheeseburgers and buritos. And if Jacky changes that radio one more time I'm going to scr-

"AHHH." I screamed.

"What was that for?" Jacky sat back. I looked over at her.

"If you touch that dial one more I swear I'll stab the radio with my knife."

"You don't have to be so mean. Grief." She crossed her arms.

"See what you did Manda! You hurt her feelings!"

"Uggh oh my God. I'm sorry okay?! Just leave the radio alone."

"You can't apologize like that. You don't even mean it." Emily argued.

"Emily shut up!"

"No!" I pulled off the rode onto a dirt patch. I turned to face them. That's when it happen. We were all screaming and yelling at each other. There was a knock on the car door. I turn to see three men looking into the window. I rolled my eyes and open the door to step out.

"What the hell is going on for you to pull off so suddenly?" Dean asked.

"I was talking to my sisters." I spoke matter of factly.

"More like being mean and abusive." Jacky yelled from the passenger seat.

"Shut up Jacky!" I yelled. Then we all started hollering and yelling at each other.

"Why don't you three shut up!!" Bobby spoke above us. We stopped. Jacky and Emily climbed out of the car.

"Why don't y'all seperate for a while?" Sam spoke. "Look Mandy you ride with Dean. I drive your car cause I'm sure you need a break from driving. Jacky with me and Emily with Bobby." We didn't say anything. We stood there mad.

"Well?" Bobby asked.

"FINE!" We shouted and went to the vehicles. You could hear three car doors slamming. I looked into the mirror and saw Dean throw his hands up and headed to the car.

"He better not hurt Beast."

"He's not going to hurt the dog." He drove off first.

"No my car." He looked over at me.

We were quiet for awhile. I propt my head on my hand. I started picking at my flannel. I unbutton it and pulled it off. I balled it up and put it between my head and the car door. I couldn't get comfortable. So I gave up and sat up straight.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm anxious." I mumbled.

"Wana play a game to take your mind off of it?"

"Okay."

"We'll play the question game. We each take turns asking questions. Okay?"

"Okay whats your favorite song?" I asked.

"Led Zeppelin's 'Ramble On' and 'Traveling Riverside Blues'."

"Nice."

"Okay. What's your natural hair color? It's not green is it?"

"Why you don't like green?" I smirked at him.

"I didn't say that I was just curious." I smiled.

"It's a dark brown."

"Cool. I like brown."

"Whatever. Besides pie what's your other favorite food?

"Bacon cheeseburger. It's better then sex." I laughed so hard. "What food do you like?"

"I love Mexican. Tacos!" I got excited. He smiled. He had a pretty smile. This went on for awhile later. He's not that bad of a guy. Yeah he's still annoying but he's been through a lot. I like how when he's not paying attention he let his emotions show. He has such a big heart and cares so much. Especially for Sam. He's a good brother doing everything he can to protect him. Even when Sam died he made a crossroad deal to bring him back. They always had each other's back. I was interupted from my thoughts when he called my name.

"Huh?"

"I asked you a question. Are you okay?" I smiled.

"Yeah I do that sometimes. I just zone out. What was your question?"

"I forgot. But at least we're about to be in Vegas." He spoke softly.

"Oh." I mumble. I honestly didn't want to stop the car ride. I was enjoying riding with him. It was nice. But he was right. Up ahead was a sign that read 'Welcome to Los Vegas.' I pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

We enter the big city. It was so amazing. It was so busy. And all the lights are pretty. Even though it was night time you couldn't tell. It was so bright out. I couldn't help but look so amazed.

"You never been here?"

"No not really. Crazy, ain't it?" He just smiled and shook his head. I sat back and watched the traffic.

We eventually pulled into a hotel. It was pretty decent. I was tired. I laid down on the bed I was sharing with Emily. Just as soon as I laid my head down Jacky busted through the door all excited.

"How about we have a pool outside." I looked over at Emily and smiled. We jumped up and ran to our bags and grabbed our. Bathing suits. Em's was a black one piece with cherrys. Jax's was a black one piece with white polka dots. Mine was abikinni. Black top and white bottoms.

We dressed in a hurry and went out the sliding door that led to the pool

We dressed in a hurry and went out the sliding door that led to the pool. I laid our towels on a chair. There was no one out here. The girls jumped in and then I jumped in. It felt so good to relax and let loose. We were having a good time splashing each other, playing Marco polo. Just over all fun. Emily was getting tired so she ran in to take a shower and get ready for bed. Jax and I went in next. After my shower I crawled into bed with Emily and I was out.