Part IX

Kylo needed the Supreme Leader Snoke's approval to look for Marceline in Hoth. He had plan everything he was going to say, and probably the Supreme Leader would say yes. Kylo walked to the alley where General Hux was already waiting for him for their meeting with Snoke.

"Why don't you just drop the subject already, Ren?" Hux asked annoyed.

"Watch your tone, General" Ren threatened "If the Supreme Leader approves, it would be subestimating him".

If looks could kill, Kylo would ve already dead.

The two of them walked inside the dark room where they usually had their meetings. A huge hologram appeared in the enormous throne located in the middle of the slim bridge.

"General, Ren" Snoke greeted bluntly.

"Supreme Leader" Hux nodded.

"Supreme Leader" Kylo said with a nod "I need your permission for the search of someone, who could be useful for the First Order"

Snoke sighed "Who is this 'someone' you're referring to?"

"It's a girl I trained with. Her name is Marceline, the force is strong with her" Kylo had a weird sensation when he said her name.

"Yes, I remember her" The Supreme Leader moved his head slightly to the front "Do you have her location?"

"Our last reports affirm she's in Hoth"

"You have my approval, Ren. But tell me, if I'm not wrong, you were fond of her"

Kylo flinched "You aren't"

"If something went not as planned, will you have the courage to kill her?" Snoke acknowledged that he could have used any other word, but it was a challenge for the young Knight of Ren.

Kylo was horrified, and reliefed that the mask hid his expression "Of course"

"Good" Snoke grinned "You can leave now, Ren"

"Supreme Leader" Kylo nodded slightly and looked at Hux before exiting the room. Hux left out an annoyed sigh.

Kylo rushed to his chambers. Once he was safe from everyone's stare, he took of his helmet. He felt the absence of air in his lungs. What if he had to? The thought made him flinched and breathed heavily.
---------

The ships of the First Order landed in Hoth. Hundreds of stormtroopers ran out of them.

"Do you have any other orders, sir?" Captain Phasma asked Kylo, before walking to the cold planet.

"Just find her or any clue that leads to her location" He said coldly. Phasma nodded and gave some final instructions to the troopers. Kylo couldn't feel her presence, but Marceline could be using a trick, so his hopes on finding her were high.

After hours of tiredly searching for her, the only things they found was her hut and the A-Wing. Kylo entered the hut, feeling anger and disappointment in his veins. He scanned the small place, in sight there was nothing important in it, he took out his saber and crashed it against everything he could. A knock on the door got him back to reality.

"Yes?" He questioned annoyed.

"Sir, the A-Wing, what should we do with it?" Captain Phasma asked, not trying to sound demanding. She didn't wanted to bother him, considering the state he was.

"Take it" Kylo answered before leaving the hut.