Part VII

Areah went back to Arther. She wasn't planning to tell Kherion her daughters plan yet. She didn't know how he was going to react, and it wasn't the best time. When Areah arrived, she went directly to the king's court to tell her husband a few details from her visit.

"How was the trip, my love?" Kherion asked his queen gently.

"It was good" she replied. Areah sat down in her throne "Mars was quite chatty today, oh, she sends you her regards"

"Thank you very much-"

As the king was about to speak again a guard opened the doors "Your grace, First Order ships are landing"

"Don't start a panic alert, I'll try manage this situation as peaceful as I can" Kherion announced. The guard nodded and rushed out of the court. "Areah, go to our chambers and don't open the door until everything is safe. If it takes to long, hide as fast as you can"

The queen looked at him worried "But, what about you?!"

"Just go, my love, I will be fine knowing you're safe.

Areah nodded and ran to her chambers. Just in time befire the great doors got opened by Kylo Ren himself.

"Lord Ren" called the king "What do we owe your visit"

"I came to claim something of mine" Ren demanded.

"And what could that be?"

"I think you know exactly what I'm referring to" Kylo walked closer to the king's throne "But, of course, maybe it's the fact that you never cared for your daughter"

Kherion started to grow frustrated, but if he showed any emotion, he would put in risk his daughter's life "She's not here, my lord. After the events in Yavin 4, we haven't heard of her"

Kylo tried to read his thoughts, but the king was strong with the uses of the force. Suddenly something called Ren's attention. It was a stained glass with the princess's image "In that case, I will take this, of course, if your highness doesn't mind?" Said Kylo in a mocking tone.

"Not at all" the king said bluntly.

"Good" Kylo gave some stormtroopers the order to take the stained glass.

Ren got out of the palace, and walked to his ship.

"Sir" called captain Phasma "Should I order the troopers to follow a new direction?"

"Yes, give them the instruction to fly to Hoth"