Chapter 10

Scott's PoV

"Stiles," I say more loudly as I run over to him, "I thought you were dead!"

"Who are you?" He asks.
His voice is a bit different and he looks more muscly and strong. He has dark bags round his eyes making him look like he's not slept for weeks and he's got cuts, bruises and scars everywhere.
But what hurts most is that he doesn't recognise me.

"It's me Stiles. Scott, your best friend," I say desperately as the rest of my pack come up behind me.
I could smell Malia's anxiety and hope as she shakily comes up next to me.

"Oh my god! Stiles! I missed you so much! Never disappear again, ok!" Malia says while going to hug Stiles with tears streaming down her face.
Suddenly Stiles steps away from Malia. She looks hurt and betrayed as he moves away from her.

"Look I'm not this Stiles guy you's are talking about, ok! I probably just look like him," Stiles replies with confusion crossing his face.

"But we're you family!" I say desperately, wanting my best friend back.

"My family are dead!" He suddenly spits at us.
I was taken aback. How could he think that his family are dead? How can he not remember us?
A tear quickly escapes my eyes as I quickly wipe it away.

"Look he doesn't know who you are ok, so back off," the blond boy next to him says with a British accent.

"And who are you?" I hear Derek ask behind my, he voice shaking at bits.

"I'm Newt. Tommy's best friend," he replies shocking us all.

"T...tommy?" I ask not knowing what to say.

"Yeah, that's my name. Thomas, not Stiles, Thomas!" He replies angrily.

"Stiles! Emm, Thomas I mean. You have to remember us! Please!" My mum says with tears staining her face.

"Why should I trust you people?" He asks with caution clear in his voice.

"Because we're your pack!" I say more determined then I ever will be.

"Listen I don't care about your so called 'pack' ok! I just want to get my friend medical attention then we'll be out of here!" He says while moving a step back.

"At least come and use our spare house while you and your friends stay?" Derek asks as he moves me out of the way and steps forwards.

He looks towards Newt and they both nod their heads.

"Ok well stay in your house for a bit if that's ok? But only if you don't do anything to betray us or put us in danger!" He says, his heart beat slow and steady as he walks forward with Newt closely by him.

Derek quickly leads them away as Malia falls down to the floor.
She doesn't cry or anything. She just sits there staring into space.

My mum and the Sheriff move over to two seats and silently sit down in them. Nighter of them talk, but once in a while they let out sobs.

Where as me... I'm just frozen to the ground. Not being able to acknowledge anything happening around me.

I had just saw my best friend again...

Hope you guys are enjoying this book!!!😂
Please like, comment and follow me!
Thanks