Lost Again...

Hey guys I know the chapters have been kinda boring but I doon't have a  lot of ideas and I have been working a lot and been really busy so please don't hate me for not updating so much but I am so happy you guys have stuck with me this long well enjoy this chapter love ya guys <3 ,Jewel

Daryl's pov:

I was still really pissed about what Lilly had told me but I knew it took a lot out of her to tell me everything I shouldn't of yelled I knew it hurt her and I didn't want that. We had ended up killing the leader and two others one had been bite Bigtiny as they called him adn the other Speedy Rick had left him for the walkers. The leader had thrown tow walkers at Rick and was very I don't know something was wrong about him he kept talking shit about Lilly and I could tell it was pissing Rick off it was for me too but he was gone and thats the end of it. We lead Axel and Oscar to the cell block after hours of killing and walking down the never ending halls. "Aw man I knew these guys you can't be serious man this is sick."Axel said facing Rick. "Take it or leave it."Rick said. "Man this is sick you can't expect us to live with this?Oscar said I agreed with him I couldn't handle that but I would manage if they were anything like their leader I didn't want them anywhere near Lilly. "This part of the prison is your keep up to it but keep away from our people if I even atch a wiff of your sent I will kill you."Rick said man he was being harsh I mean Axel and Oscar didn't try to kill us. Rick threw the the keys to the floor they slid to their feet and he walked out. "Sorry bout your friends man."I said and nodded before walking after Rick. "Word of advise take those bodies and burn them."T said and followed us back to the cell block we made it back within 10 minutes Rick and T went to check on Hershel. "Hershel stopped breathing mom saved him."I heard Carl say. "Its true."Glenn said leaning against the door. "Lill still up there chinaman?"I asked using my old nickname for him he smirked a bit. "Should be if not shes in the courtyard."Glenn said I nodded and went upstairs she wasn't in the bed on the perch I looked at the windowseal not there either I started walking down the hall of cells looking in eachone untill I stopped at the very last one and saw someone curled up in a ball in the corner on one of the cots. I sighed with relif and walked inside I made my presence clear by stepping loudly her body twitched and she flintched when I touched her shoulder.  I sat down on the concrete rubbing her shoulder she wouldn't talk to me I sighed I knew she was probably mad at me for snapping at her earlier. "Your mad ain't ya?"I asked but she still didn't answer. "Alright fine then."I said and started to stand up but her hand snapped to mine pulling me back down to her side she wanted me there just couldn't talk not now I looked at her face tears were streaming down it  I whipped them away and she smiled weakly and pulled my arm around her waist I layed my crossbow against the wall and slid down beside her pulling her head into my chest wrapping my arms around her. Her tears wet my shirt but I didn't mind she needed comfort and I would help her through it. "I'm sorry for earlier I just-'I started but hs ecut me off by pressing her lips to mine I brushed the hair from her face tucking it behind her ear pulling her body closer untill the gap between us was closed I could feel her smile against my lips we stayed that way for awhile untill we pulled back and gasped for our breath. "Don't apoligize."She said her eyes gleaming from tears she kissed me once more I smiled as she settled into my arms untill I heard footsteps aproaching us she sat up and leaned her head against the wall. "Umm can you come help me with something?"I heard Lori ask. Lilly nodded and looked down at me sh epalnted one last kiss on my lips again before getting up I layed on my back and smiled as thoughts of mine and Lilly's past came back.

*Flashback 9 years ago*

"Daryl we can't we'll get caught."Lilly said as I picked the lock to the abandoned house in the woods I smirked as the door opened. I grabbed her hand and lead her inside. "I've been here a million times no one lives here."I said and she sat on the couch looking around a mouse scurried across her her feet and she jumped a little I chuckled "There goes dinner"I said and she smiled and walked over to me looping her arms around my neck mine found their place at her waist I leaned down my face inches from hers she closed the gap and crashed our lips together. We ended up on the couch he hand ran through hair tugging at it a little I smiled and brought my lips to her neck planting butterfly kisses on her. I pulled back and she kissing me again "I love you Lill."I said and she smiled at me. "I love you more Dare."She said an dplanted a big kiss on my lips enjoying the moment, untill three gunshots went off she jumped ane hid her face in my shoulder I wrapped my arms around her back and held her close. It was one of three people Merle, My father, or her father. I sighed and kept her close untill she came back to my face and kissed me once more before we went off going to go investigate the sistuation.