New beginnings...

Hey guys well just to let you know I've decided this might be the last chapter then here comes the sequel. Yay!!!! I want to thank you all for sticking with me through this and hopefully enjoying it. Please comment if you want a sequel or if you don't. 

Well heres the chapter love ya guys, Jewel <3

Hershel's pov:

I was horrified.

That was the only word to describe it what that man did to her was unthinkable. She was crying in my shoulder breaing down she hadn't done that like you should in this world even the tough break, it's better to just let it out and move on.

"Dear, it'll be ok all you have to think about is you, this baby, keeping this group together and that man of yours."I said she smiled whipping tears away. "Ok thanks Hershel I needed this."She replied standing up giving me a hand up.

"No problem, any time, I'll be here."I said she nodded taking watch again. I smiled a bit and crutched back to the cell block bumping into Maddie.

"Sorry."I said and nodded heading off to Lilly. Heading to Rick's cell to check his bandges. 

"Rick can I come in?"

"Ya.."He answered bluntly.

I took a seat next to him taking his bandges off it looked better no infected that's good. "Not infected that's good."I said inspecting the stiches. Putting on a new one I noticed the thoughts running through his eyes. "You ok?"I asked

He sighed. "I think,,,,,, I think  I'm falling for Maddie."He said I looked up at him searching his eyes. "Why do you think that?" "It's just when we're together its a spark and I haven't had that feeling since...Lori...."He answered I felt a pain hit my heart at her name I know he was still coping through that too.

"Do you love her?"

"I think I do.."He said barely a whisper I smiled lightly.

"Then let it go as it is."I said standing up he nodded a thank you I gave one in return.

I went to my cell exhaustion taking me over as I crutched over to my bed slipping into it. Sleep took me over as dreams of our lives in the prison did as well.

Carl's pov:

I sat on th esteps while Beth hummed a lullaby to Judith. "Your good with her."I said looking up at her. "Thanks I always loved kids."She said and started humming another song. I would never let anything happen to my group they are my family. 

"Carl could you come here for a minute?"Michoone asked I stood up walking over to her. "You know where Lilly is?"She asked I nodded my head in the direction of the watch tower. She walked up the steps and inside, I shrugged getting something to eat from Carol. Images of my death flashed through my mind how would I die by the hands of the living or the dead? A bullet or a bite? Slow or a rush? I shook my head clearing my mind heading off to my cell.

I layed back tired for some reason maybe it was all catching up with me. Yawnng I put my hat over my eyes falling asleep.

Lilly's pov:

She loves him? Maddie loves Rick.

How in the hell did that happen?!

When the hell did that happen?!

I stared into the night changing my thoughts to ways to make the prison safer. 

How to protect these people, they looked up to me. I sighed as images of how I could make this place safer flashed through my mind. 

is staying here worth it?

What if we're all dead tomorrow?

What if my dad finds us?

What would happen?

I would kill that motherless basterd thats what would. I sighed again looking up at the moon so many times I would lye awake staring at it whether I was at the CDC, my hell hole of a house, or escaping with Darl , Merle, and Tyler. It seems like I lives three different lives now if I saw myself I wouldn't even recognize myself.

Now I live in a world where the dead eat the living, where I've killed people for my groups well being, where I am stronger, where others come first.

I put my head in my hands cursing myself for the forming headache I now have. We have to survive this we're going to right?

Please comment!!!!!! <3