Chapter 11 - Never Trust the Echo

"Please tell me you didn't do it" Chloe let out flummoxed as she was bent over the bathtub, trying to get the shower running.

"I tried, but my body just couldn't hold it stretched" Max was sitting on the closed lid on the toilet, watching Chloe fiddling with the shower handles.

"Probably because only psychos are able to break their own wrist on purpose" Chloe's voice was surprisingly calm, considering the uncomfortable subject, as she was spending an unusual amount of time getting the shower to run.

"You don't think I'm a psycho?" Unsure of why she even asked that; Max found her eyes staring at her friend's behind, slightly waving from left to right.

"You're psychobilly, Max" Turning one of the handles, finally resulted in water pouring out from the shower head. "Got it," she whispered just before standing up.

"That doesn't sound like a compliment" Thinking it was some mental disorder, Max leaned back but felt oddly pleasant by sitting in this small, white room with her topless friend.

"It is. It's a rock genre. A mixture of Rock, punk rock and R&B" Chloe took a step to the left and pushed the blue shower curtain to the side.

"Still doesn't sound like a compliment" Feeling like she had been staring at the strap of Chloe's black bra for an eternity, Max made a quick scan of the bathroom they were in. It was remarkable clean and white. Everything in there complimented each other. The white ceramic walls with a simple painting hanging on the wall next to Chloe, the light-grey floor tiles, a white bathtub big enough for two people and possibly a midget as well. The only thing out-of-place was the beige sink attached to the left side of the wall with a square mirror hanging above it, which Max remembered could be opened and used as a compartment containing a single toothbrush, mouthwash, a small amount of makeup and some medicine. Alfred had his own bathroom downstairs, so besides some shampoo, soap on a shelf hanging above the bathtub and a towel next to the sink, these were the only items lying around.

"Dude, you're exactly like psychobilly. A mixture of awesome genres, making the perfect fusion. I don't want to stand here and make a list, but, you know..." At this point, it looked like Chloe was just standing around with her back facing Max.

"Please do" Max chuckled lightly. It was not that she craved compliments– even though she could use it- but she just really enjoyed Chloe's flustered approach when she had to compliment Max.

Making a joyful sigh, Chloe turned around and exposed her topless front to Max with a small grin.
"You're sweet, smart, have freckles and can chop onions into small pieces surprisingly quick. Making the perfect Max"

Barely acknowledging the odd compliments, Max began clapping gently with her hands between her knees, taking the opportunity to admire Chloe's upper-body without it looking too suspicious. It was not like they haven't seen each other in underwear before, even naked on rare occasions, but everything had changed after that talk they had yesterday. It was odd, but knowing they both liked each other, knowing they were both attracted to each other, made moments like these so much more stimulating and exciting. Her mind was way out of her head as she let out a thanks to her friend, looking where the black cup of her bra and the top of Chloe's breasts met. A b-cup with a band size of 74, Max remembered. Similar to Max's own bra size, a little bigger, but close enough for them being able to borrow each other's bras if needed. The subtle white spots on her breasts, revealed that Chloe must have been a little cold, but provided a texture that shaped them in a subtle way.
Max opened her eyes a little more, taking by surprise when she saw Chloe putting her hand on her back and unlocking the lock on her bra before moving the straps down her arms. Max intentionally stopped breathing as she quickly looked at Chloe's face, seeing her looking to her right in the direction of the painting, not paying attention to Max. The black bra fell slightly down before Chloe grabbed it and took it off completely, exposing the entirety of her breasts. The only sound was the water from the shower head hitting the ceramic bathtub, sounding like a million of tiny explosions. It was clear that Chloe was intentionally looking away, that she let her friend take a look and Max was more than willing to do so.
Her face was heating up slightly as she mindlessly watched her friend's still breasts with fitting proportions and shape. Both of her eyes were focused on Chloe's pink nipples in the center as she tensed her muscles to keep from shaking. She could only imagine the softness of her friend's body and slim figure. Her breasts bounced slightly as Chloe moved her body, turning her head forward but looking a little above Max and placing her hands on the top of her pants. As her body was now perfectly facing Max, she took notice of Chloe's tattoo on her right arm showing plants along with it roots, the thorns of the stem of some flowers and a yellow skull covered in it all, with some red cloth going from the bottom all the way up to her shoulder. Never before had the tattoo stood more out than when she unzipped her pants along with her panties, exposing her naked body. It was like a beautiful painting on a blank canvas, providing the essence of her character in such a surreptitious way. She looked so vulnerable but so honest in a mind-provokingly way. Only one feeling surpassed Max's arousal and that was the mixed feeling of discomfiture and attainment. Her blue-haired friend just stood there, letting the pins of water behind her crash onto the ceramic. All the possibilities passed her and eventually escaped as Chloe sighed and turned around, briefly showing her naked body from behind and all Max could get herself to do, was to observe the naked girl. Her heart was pounding as her eyes fell down on Chloe's behind as she lifted her right foot into the bathtub. Max forced down her instinctive desires and tried to keep calm, but couldn't sway her eyes from every shape of the female form before her. Chloe took another step and was now standing in the bathtub, letting the water hit her feet. Her body turning sideways, showing the tight skin against her ribs as she stretched her arms, showing her curvy hips and stomach. She turned her head, looking directly at Max, showing a flustered face and an indistinct smile before she grabbed the blue shower curtain and closed it, hiding her body behind it. A nugget of gold rolling down a hill, getting lost in the river at the bottom because there was no attempt to chase after it. Now, only the silhouette of a girl placing her hands on her shoulders and letting the water hit her freely remained.