Chapter 30 - ...And Her Halo

Due to the mature content of this chapter, I have added a warning *** to signal the beginning and end of the explicit content if it would be preferable for you, the reader, to skip the sex scene.

"Hey, Max" Chloe finally let out in a haze after having been looking at Max with this empty stare in her eyes, her hand resting on the warm thigh belonging to the staggered girl tangled around the white bed.
"There's something I kinda... have to tell you, but haven't really gotten around to" Her words were a blur, her mouth moving without direction. She wasn't starting a conversation.
"If you could, I guess, remind me after..." She simply made a note of her friend so it was written down and not stuck in the back of her head.
It felt unbecoming and awkward to suddenly bring up such a bewildering request for a reminder, but Max nodded once and complied. "Sure, Chloe" Unsure how to really respond, the girl simply shot Chloe a questioning look.

"Right right, sorry" She was quick to apologize for interrupting such an intense moment where one of two girls were fully naked. With an exhale she mumbled something indistinct while placing her left hand back where it belonged; on her partner's temperate thigh while leaning forward.

"You ready?" She whispered quietly while moving her hand down with tickling movements.

Everything in the room cast a lazy shadow from the dim light hanging from the ceiling, while every sound was absent as to highlight their young hearts beating away. The temperature had remained constant with its gentle heat surrounding them, yet Max's nude body acted as if she was standing inches away from an erupting volcano. Chloe, still wearing her dark-blue jeans seemed slightly cooler, but her stiff body language suggested that she was still aware of the intimate situation and tried hard not to act faulty to the becoming atmosphere of intense emotions and psychical love.

***

Max lifted her shoulders, took a breath through her nose and relaxed her muscles.
"Yeah" She braced herself as she spread her legs the final inch to give Chloe all the available room to slide her hand down the remaining distance before touching the very bottom of her thigh with a finger grazing the outer lip. Max curled her tongue inside of her mouth and pressed the back of her head down the pillow, closing her eyes shut. One finger slipped against her sensitive clit, just enough pressure for her to suddenly feel a burst of sensations with a gasp escaping her trembling lips.

The soft finger began gently moving in circles, carefully exploring the wet area. Max felt all of her senses rushing to her fervent crotch and when she felt the tip of the finger entering her tight hole, her whole body shuddered from the tingle. Chloe jollily goggled at the girl's erotic expressions she created when sliding her finger deeper and deeper inside of her, feeling the wet flesh tightening around her middle finger. In pursuit of creating maximum pleasure, she began twisting and turning her finger, looking for the most sensitive places. Max was forced to dig her nails into the sheet she was lying on while taking a deep breath, arching her back and lifting her naked chest. Colorful shapes began forming in her blackened vision while every exhale was shaky and heated. It nearly frightened her how good it felt and how much she desired for more, which eventually led her to move her hips around, getting the entire feel of the girl's finger sliding slowly out, only the be pushed back again in with even more carnally sensations. Max couldn't help but begin groaning as it began sliding back and forth, enjoying every moment of penetration.

Seeing how much the girl was relishing in the animation and given how turned on she was, Chloe began speeding up her movements, continuously pushing her finger in and out while leaning over her lover and moving her head down, her heart thrusting inside of her chest while looking at the bouncy tits mere inches from her flustered face. In pure arousal and knowing there would be no protest, she exuberantly placed her lips around Max's left nipple, giving it a passionate kiss before beginning to flick it with her tongue.