Chapter 29 - My Girl's Missing Wing

Their lips had been hovering close to each other, the final inch being the line of the anticipated beginning that could lead anywhere they wanted it. The very thought of such a deciding move made both the girls crib their agitation and maintain it. A brush of the lips to test the intimacy about to become, a single sample that took control of their beating hearts and guided them gracefully into the gentle kiss and lifted their bodies from the ground. Chloe held both her hands at the bottom of Max's back, closing her eyes to savor her lover's lips pressing up against hers, the intensity having shot up in an instant, the yearning for each other's touch heating up the atmosphere. The kiss changed, altered itself into a lustful desire prompting Max to slide her hands in under Chloe's black shirt and feel her naked skin on the palm of her hand as she took a breath through her nose. The world began spinning, Max's mouth opening slightly to wrap around Chloe's lips with the lewd noises of the suction between their lips occasionally breaking. Max suddenly felt Chloe taking a step backward, but still holding her close and maintaining the kiss while walking as one towards the bed, not being able to separate from each other for a single second. Chloe spun Max in a semicircle and signaled for her to lie down on the welcoming bed with the white sheets, which she promptly agreed to and slowly sat down on the edge, pulling Chloe down with her. However, she was unable to fully lie down on her back as Chloe was already bending forward as much as her body would allow.

"Hang on," Max whispered out with a heated voice, momentarily breaking away from the long kiss to get in a proper position. Pushing herself to the center of the bed and turning slightly, now able to lie on her back on the length of the bed, noticing the bright ceiling lamp, hanging lazily above her.

As Chloe began following her lead and got on the bed as well on her hands and knees, Max quickly took off her beige hoodie and threw in onto the carpet floor. As she looked back up again, she saw that the blue-haired girl had already crawled up to her with her hands and knees to support her weight having been placed on either side of the eager girl lying temptingly on the bed. Having her lover on top of her with shaky breaths and a flustered face excited Max to such an extent that she could feel her whole body trembling. It took but one second before their lips had connected yet again as Chloe began carefully spreading her knees as to place the lower part of her body onto Max, making her suck in her stomach when she felt their crotch area pressing against each other. Her body took over her mind, slowly but firmly, Max slid both her hands from Chloe's shoulders, down to her back and cautiously continuing. The girl on top had noticed the uncertainty and amidst the kiss, nodded slightly to express her approval. There was no need for more convincing as Max moved her hands the extra step and eventually had her palms securely on the side of Chloe's ass. It felt restricting that her hands were on the outside of her jeans, however, but when she felt Chloe tensing and kissing even more vigorously it became more than adequate. Without knowing the concept of being able to resist, Max grabbed onto Chloe's ass with both her hands as she pressed the lower part of her body down while lifting her own simultaneously.

"Just- ooooh god" Chloe moaned out as Max ground her burning loin in between Chloe's legs, sending such a tinkling feeling throughout her body that she was stopped midsentence.

Max frighteningly halted her movements, afraid that she had crossed a line given that Chloe tried to speak up.
"Oh, sorry! Did I- did I do something wrong?" She asked, her face glowing red and sweat already beginning to secrete.

"No no, I was just gonna say, eh, just tell me if it's too much or... if I do something that you don't like" Chloe focus point drifted a little away, obviously embarrassed, with Max, on the other hand, finding it utterly endearing that she was so centered around pleasing her while also making sure she was comfortable, which was more or less the same way Max felt.