Hydra's new secret

Chapter one

3rd person P.O.V

(Hydra base, Sokovia, a week after the bombings)

The twins were being sent back to their cells after their first tests, many other test subjects followed.

Ten year old Pietro looked at his twin Wanda, who hid her face behind her hair. She glanced up at him with cloudy eyes. Suddenly one of the subjects behind them collapsed. Wanda let out a squeal of fright and Pietro grabbed her and held her close.

"Get zhem to zhe cells!" Someone yelled as men in lab coats picked up the unconscious body and ran into a testing room.

Wanda was ripped from Pietro's embrace as they were pulled towards the cells. But a small cry of a baby caught the attention of the twins. Looking up to see the doctor holding there baby sister.

"V-Vhat are you doing with her?!" Pietro yelled trying to grab his sister. Only to be violently pulled back by one of the doctors. "Vhat she signed up for." The doctor relied with a dark grin.

"No!" Wanda cried as she to was pulled back. "You promised not to touch her! She is to young!"

"Ve shall see." He replied walking away. The child still crying in his arms.

"You bring her back!" Pietro shouted, struggling against the guards that held him. "She von't survive. Please!" He begged, kickning the men's legs as hard as he could. But after all the tests he was weak and tired, still putting up a fight.

"C'mon kid!" The men growled before throwing the twins in there separate cells.

"Pietro what do we do?!" Wanda wailed throught the small vent that was their only means of communication.

"I don't know. But ve have to hope she'll be okay." Pietro tried to calm his sister fears. And his own.

Wanda curled up on the floor and cried softly, hoping there sister would be okay.

(A few hours later in a private testing room)

"She responded well to zhe serum. At first her heart stopped but she came back after a few minuets." The doctor informed the head of the Hydra base.

"Vhat of zhe twins?" Cogan Holger asked cautiously. The doctor sighed. "Ve did tell zhem ve wouldn't touch Elora till she was older. So vhen zhey saw her zhe boy flipped. I'm not sure if zhey'll trust us."

"Then ve have to take a different approach. Ve must split zhem." Cogan ordered.

"Split them? I don't see how that-"

"We will send her to another facility. Tell her siblings she passed life during the tests. Zhey can't do much, this is vhat zhey signed up for. Zhey'll get over it soon enough." Cogan told him with a dark grin.

"Ve shall send zhe child to Florida. Zhe base zhere is vell hidden and very far from here. Now, I will tell zhe twins, you get the child ready for departure."

The doctor nodded. "Yes sir!" He saluted before Cogan left with two guards.

"Bring zhe twins to me. Make sure zhey don't see their sister." He ordered. The guards saluted and marched off towards the cells.

----------

(11 years later, New York, Central Park)

The Sun shone through the trees as families enjoyed the warm morning. A young girl sat on a bench and played with her locket. She used her nail to press down on the tiny button and the locket popped open. A small device was at the center. She pulled it out and placed it in her ear.

"Terra Nova. Signing in." She said clearly but quietly. Not wanting to draw attention I herself.

"Good, you finally respond. You know you mission, yes?" A male voice replied.

The girl sighed. "Yes. I know my mission Dr Orifice. What if I need to get in contact?" She asked.

"Just pop the coms communicator in your ear and say the code. Someone will be hear waiting." Dr Orifice replied.

"Alright. I'll call in tonight with my progress. Hail Hydra." She whispered.

"Hail Hydra." The Dr cut off coms.

Elora stood up, taking the communicator out of her ear and putting it back in the locket, closing it with a snap. Hiding it in her long woolen jumper.

Her eyes scanned the park, she had to find away to cause trouble, so either SHIELD or the Avengers themselves would find her.

"Hey! Kick the ball over!" A note voice called, catching Elora's attention. She looked over and saw a boy about her age waving both arms in the air. She glanced down to see a ball by her feet.

"What are you waiting for? Kick it back!" He yelled. Getting impatient. Elora smiled, trouble had found her.

She looked up at the boy and lifted her leg, swinging it towards the ball. Her eyes flashed red and the ball sparked to life with flames as her foot made contact.

Elora P.O.V

My grin widened as the flaming ball rocketed towards the wide eyed boy. Screams from adults and children alike sounded from all directions as the boy went flying backwards after being hit by the burning ball.

Little kids ran to their mother's who fled away from me. Happy couples ran away in terror.

This was enough to get SHIELD's attention right?

"Police! Get down!"

I turn to see men with guns running towards me. Pointing the weapons at me.

'Time for some fun.' I think with a grin.

I raise my hand and a few dozen sharp icicles form from thin air. My eyes turning a bright blue. I thrust my hand forward and get for flying towards the men.

Suddenly something whizzed past me. Causing me to spin and hit the ground. I see a blur of blue and silver zoom in front of the police. Stopping the ice from impacting them.

I scrambled to my feet and swipe my hair out of my face. Spotting the one and only Quicksilver of the Avengers. My lips twitch into a smile.

The Avengers had arrived. And rather quickly.

"Well, you were quick." I laugh. Smirking at the silver haired man. He didn't reply, he looked above me.

I glanced upwards to see the man of iron himself, Iron Man.

My plan was working.

"Oh no. I'm so afraid." I mutter as he lands in front of me. "Funny, you don't look afraid Small Fry." He says casually.

I cross my arms. "That's because I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid of anything." I tell him with a innocent smile.

"Everyone is afraid of something." A think Russian accent replies. I turn on my heal to face a woman with dark brown hair. The scarlet coloured wisps of magic flowing round her hands told me she was Scarlet Witch.

Before I could react a burst of scarlet energy hit me. Sending me flying to the ground. Then...

Nothing.